Profile for John Bullinaria > Reviews

Daisy Net Curtain 72" Drop
Offered by Ideal Textiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good net curtains - just what I needed, 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Daisy Net Curtain 72" Drop
Good net curtains - just what I needed. Not the highest quality, but for their price, they are good value for money.

One For All SV9335 42DB Full HD Indoor Antenna
One For All SV9335 42DB Full HD Indoor Antenna
Offered by MyMemory

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped, 1 Oct. 2015
It works, but not really any better than the older/cheaper aerial I was hoping it would improve upon. I eventually found one position and direction for it that gives a useable signal for all channels, but that is no more convenient than I had with my old aerial. It does look much nicer than my old aerial, though, and is much smaller, so it was not a complete waste of money. I suspect I just have a bad signal and my best solution will be to get a roof aerial or cable TV.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

Plastic WC Toilet Cistern Lever Arm Multi Adjustable Replacement Flush Lever
Plastic WC Toilet Cistern Lever Arm Multi Adjustable Replacement Flush Lever
Offered by the-home-fusion-company

5.0 out of 5 stars it should be perfect. If you have non-standard plans for it, 27 Feb. 2015
This is a simple piece of plastic with holes and a screw. If you plan to use it in the standard way, it should be perfect. If you have non-standard plans for it, I can confirm that it is very easy to saw, file, drill, etc.

AKORD A Female to A Female USB Adapter Coupler
AKORD A Female to A Female USB Adapter Coupler
Offered by YES IT

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a simple USB to USB connector, and ..., 27 Feb. 2015
This is a simple USB to USB connector, and it works. There is not much more that can be said about it.

USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Connector Adapter
USB A 2.0 female to Micro USB B male Connector Adapter
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a simple USB to USB adapter, and ..., 27 Feb. 2015
This is a simple USB to USB adapter, and it works. There is not much more that can be said about it.

LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELED HAND LUGGAGE TROLLEY SUITCASE - SMALL FLIGHT CABIN BAG (Grey)
Offered by Skylite Luggage & Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and good value, 5 Jan. 2015
Good value for money and weighs much less than most similarly sized suitcases. However, I don't think it will last long - the material of the body has already started splitting after only one trip.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Macs without a CD/DVD drive, 16 Oct. 2014
I got this to use with with my latest Mac laptop which doesn't come with a CD/DVD drive. I just connected it with the USB cable supplied and it all immediately worked fine - no setting up or installing anything needed. It does look a little fragile, but I'll wait till it breaks before I complain about that. I'd certainly recommend this as a good alternative to the more expensive drive offered by Apple.

Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Casio F-91W-1YER Men's Resin Digital Watch
Offered by Timewazeuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, rubbish strap, 2 May 2013
I've bought a new F-91 watch every three years or so since it was invented. The watch is everything I need, but the strap inevitably breaks after about three years, and it always seems to be easier and cheaper to just buy a whole new watch than try to replace the strap.

PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
PestBye Advanced Whole House Mouse Repellent - Mice and Rat Repeller
Offered by Primrose

2.0 out of 5 stars Does it really work?, 26 April 2013
Well, after nearly five weeks of use on the recommended settings, I have still seen no reduction in rodent activity. So I can only conclude that either my rodents are deaf, or the device isn't effective.

Lonely Planet Corsica (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Corsica (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide if you have a car, 31 Aug. 2012
As usual with Lonely Planet guides, this book covers all the key places and sights, with a good potted history and language crib-sheet. However, it does seem to assume that you will be travelling around in your own car, and doesn't give a lot of information about managing on local transport, which is a shame because help really will be needed with that. I still don't like their "new format" as much as the old one, but I guess that's just a matter of personal preference.

Page: 1 | 2