Profile for Amberdreams > Reviews

Content by Amberdreams

Amberdreams (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPad Pro 9.7 Case, JETech Frosted Translucent Slim Bumper Protector Cover for Apple iPad Pro 9.7" Tablet (Clear) - 3379J
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Mar. 2017
It snaps on easily and works well with my Apple keyboard. Good value for money.

Outus 3 Size Pen Loop Holder for Journals, Planners, Sketchbooks, Notebooks and 0.9 to 1.2 cm Diameter Pen Pencil
Offered by Outus UK

3.0 out of 5 stars loops are too loose for normal sized pens, 9 Feb. 2017
The loops on these clips are much too big for a normal sized pen. I wanted to use these for an iPad pencil but it just keeps falling out, and they won't be any good for notebooks either. I'm not sure what these are designed for.

NB Outus have said they will look at the product specifications with a view to making these more fit for purpose, and gave me a partial refund so I was pleased with their courtesy.

Mens & Boys Flip Flop Slip On Sandals Size 3 to 12 UK By MIG - SPORTS LEISURE BEACH SHOWER GYM (4 UK MENS, Red & Black)
Offered by sakclothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 Feb. 2017
Returned as the sizing was more like a 2 than a 4.

Art painting brush roll up case bag holder
Art painting brush roll up case bag holder
Offered by Beauty DIY Mart

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty sturdy canvas and looks like it will last well, 2 Jan. 2017
This is a pretty sturdy canvas and looks like it will last well. The pouch is a little too short for a couple of my brushes but the rest fit in perfectly.

Zebra Fude Brush Pen, Double Sided for Real & Hard Type (FD-502)
Zebra Fude Brush Pen, Double Sided for Real & Hard Type (FD-502)
Offered by Haniwa Port

5.0 out of 5 stars Both the large and the small behave like real brushes, 9 Nov. 2016
It was a little slow arriving but the pen is a treat to use. Both the large and the small behave like real brushes.

Dylon Limited Edition Machine Dye 350g - Wine Red
Dylon Limited Edition Machine Dye 350g - Wine Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like how it turned out but if someone is expecting ..., 7 Jun. 2016
I dyed c600g of fabric and the colour was actually a lot more intense and darker than the picture on the packet - more of a deep burgundy. I really like how it turned out but if someone is expecting that more faded-looking shade then you may be disappointed.

Wacom CTL-480S Intuos Pen Graphics Tablet - Black
Wacom CTL-480S Intuos Pen Graphics Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels grainy compared to my old Bamboo tablet but ..., 23 Oct. 2015
It feels grainy compared to my old Bamboo tablet but it is so light and portable I don't mind that.

Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black
Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't see why it's necessary as my old Wacom Bamboo ..., 23 Oct. 2015
Don't see why it's necessary as my old Wacom Bamboo tablet has all the wifi capability built in, and I'm sure I'm going to loose the tiny USB attachment at some point, but it works perfectly so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2015
very quick service and the parasol is perfect for what I wanted

Hannibal - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Hannibal - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Mads Mikkelsen
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2015
Grisly death should not be this beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3