Profile for London Lass > Reviews

Content by London Lass

London Lass

Virtue Ice Tea Lemon 330ml (Pack of 24)
Virtue Ice Tea Lemon 330ml (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, 29 Jun. 2016
Great taste not too strong and better taste and value for money than other brands like Arizona Ice Tea. I bought a pack of 24 on the strength of reviews as I wanted a Lemon Ice Tea and never tasted this brand before. Very pleased I did as I love the taste and also wanted an alternative to diet cola. Delivery was fast!

MY PROTEIN Impact Whey Protein Cream Supplement, 2.5 kg, Strawberry
MY PROTEIN Impact Whey Protein Cream Supplement, 2.5 kg, Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste!, 14 Jun. 2016
I bought the Strawberry Cream and going to buy the Cookies and Cream too for variety. Tastes great and I've lost 6 lbs in two weeks. The only issue is the bag does not seal well but I used tape and product preserves fine.

Grausch RPS100 Briefcase Style Three-Speed Portable Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Built-In Stereo Speakers (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love this Retro Record Player!, 28 April 2016
In short this retro record player is a delight. The sound is first rate and can go loud enough for a party if needed. I certainly didn't need it at full volume. Very simple to set up and I had it up and running in seconds. Just remember to remove the piece of plastic protecting the needle or it won't play. My ten year old had never seen a record player and it was fun to show him the old ways.

Best African Mango 6000mg Slimming Pills, Pure Appetite Suppressant Formula 60 Strong Vegetarian Weight Loss Pills
Offered by TN HealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really works and produces results fast!, 8 Oct. 2015
This product really is the one in a million that actually works. I am a 36 year old woman and have now been on these tablets for eight days and I have lost 9lbs in weight. After a few days you will notice changes in appetite and after a week you have to be really careful because if you experience what I have you will actually forget to eat. This is a powerful product but I have had no side effects. I do a little exercise everyday and have been searching for a product like this for years. It cant be beaten for the price! Don't think twice just try it and see for yourself. I am amazed by the results and the fact I have had no side effects!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2016 2:07 PM GMT

SAMSUNG UE50H6200AW - 50" - 6 Series 3D LED TV - Smart TV
SAMSUNG UE50H6200AW - 50" - 6 Series 3D LED TV - Smart TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome TV For The Price!, 18 Aug. 2015
Very impressed with the quality of this TV and the 3D is fantastic which all the family love. Beautiful picture clarity and sound and for the price and size this cant be beaten! Why spend more?

Salter 9028 Razor Ultra Slim Technology Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, 18 Aug. 2015
Great item and the most accurate I've ever purchased.

Adjustable Folding Incline Weight Bench with Leg Unit
Adjustable Folding Incline Weight Bench with Leg Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item For The Price!, 18 Aug. 2015
Fantastic item for both ladies and men! I'm about to become a female police officer and have bought this to assist in maintaining my fitness at home. Nice and sturdy, easy to put together although you will need a set of spanners to tighten everything which do not come with the item. I looked at similar weight benches and this was the best for the price range as I did not want to spend a fortune. In my opinion it does the job very very well. I'm 5ft 6 tall and 12.5 stone and this will take my weight plus the 10 kg I'm currently pumping.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Limited Edition Gruffalo (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy One Dont Hesitate!!!!!!!!!!!, 26 Jun. 2010
This is the cheapest I've seen this item. Had my eye on one for my four year old son for a while and wished I'd have got one sooner because he loves it!.

Was a little worried as he is big for his age and I wasn't sure if the product would be strong enough for him to sit on and ride but I needn't have worried.

So far we have used it to carry three days worth of clothes to Disneyland Paris with no problem at all and the best part is it kept him amused while waiting for the Euro Star as he can sit on it and ride or be pulled around.
He wheels it along himself proudly feeling so grown up that he has his own case and its very light weight even when packed so very easy for a four year old to handle.

Cant praise this item enough what a great idea! One of my best buys EVER and almost wish they made a adult version as it's so much fun.