Profile for cool dude > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
A Girl's Adventure - full length erotic novel
A Girl's Adventure - full length erotic novel

4.0 out of 5 stars some crazy antics, 5 Dec. 2013
Some of the scenarios that Greta gets into are flippin weird but I totally love that the author included ball gags!. It is well written and is fun to read. It is a bit confusing at times but that is probably because parts of the story are too unreal for my liking.

It is a great read. If you like this I would recommend the books from Justine Elyot.

A Collection of Catholic Prayers
A Collection of Catholic Prayers

1.0 out of 5 stars confusing `, 13 Sept. 2013
in my worst times this prayer book didn't help much since it is hard to understand for someone who is not a regular church goer. would prefer prayers which were categorized

AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor
AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for gaming, 13 Sept. 2013
I feel like such a boob. If i was doing this again I would totally buy and i core 5 because the gaming aspects the processor is the bottle neck and It doesn't handle corel painter at all when you are painting.

good for the price

I can run coh2 and rome total war 2 on medium with some settings on ultra but it is the bottle neck and the problem is if i was switching to intel I would need to buy a new motherboard :(
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2014 6:17 PM GMT

Ferplast Dogvilla 70, 73 x 59 x 53 cm
Ferplast Dogvilla 70, 73 x 59 x 53 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality and no need for tools bar screwdriver., 13 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my cocker spaniel. the dimensions for this product are I believe for the outside of the kennel since it is smaller than what i was expecting. My dog is a wee pup right now and it is spacious enough for him to lye down and sleep. It is very sturdy and retains heat very well.

If I was buying again I would have probably bought the size up because the kennel is more for a small dog breed like a jack russel. the kennel though is excellent quality and is PRIME!! this was a big plus for me and in my opinion much better than a indigo igloo since the side pannel and roof can be taken off with relative ease. wish it had a hinged roof but hey, It is screwless and so its no biggy. Dog loves it and I will be buying next size up when he gets older.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but requires force and patience., 17 Aug. 2013
this tool is good quality and is sharp. this is good since it allows you to pop those little buggers. I would recommend this to anyone who has blackheads or spots. the only gripe is it requires a technique because it can leave red marks it used too roughly.

The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
The Windows Command Line Beginner's Guide - Second Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but ill leave it to the tech guys, 17 Aug. 2013
interesting at a novelty book to read but id be too scared to try out most things since you can really damage the computer but all in all it was very interesting and makes want to delve deeper into programming and computer science.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 2:07 PM GMT

Why Not A Computer Engineering Major (Why Not Your Major Book 13)
Why Not A Computer Engineering Major (Why Not Your Major Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Aug. 2013
I am pretty neutral about this product. I would recommend first you try out the sample.I read it ages ago so looking at the sample is your best bet

Beginning HTML and CSS
Beginning HTML and CSS

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets boring quick, 17 Aug. 2013
Good information but tbh if your only reading it for the hell of it and trying to gain a bit of experience I would recommend you look at something free like codeacademy.com since it is interactive and interesting.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars works kinda, 17 Aug. 2013
it is very good since it does what it says but me being as impatient as i am, i think i waited too short and pulled it off at the wrong moment. Piece of advice. I would reccomend that you follow its instructions to the T since using it twice in one day caused a stinging sensation. Probably ripped off top layer of the skin lol.

Japanese For Dummies
Japanese For Dummies

3.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't download the cd from the website, 25 July 2013
hey yall. so the book is very interesting and I have learnt a good bit of Japanese but the only gripe is that the CD which was meant to come with the kindle version was not able to be downloaded from the dummies site. I even talked to a tech who was helpful and emailed me the link to no resolve. I CBA sorting it out so I gave up on the CD. Overall the book is interesting and there are many examples.

Get this and read fully before thinking of dropping a bomb on rosetta.

Cheers