Profile for Mrs G > Reviews

Content by Mrs G

Mrs G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Champagne Gold Chiffon, Feather & Net Satin Loop Flower Design Headband Fascinator

5.0 out of 5 stars Champagne Gold Headband Fascinator, 26 May 2014
This was purchased to match my wedding dress, which it does perfectly! I wanted a deadness which was both simple and stylish - this is just perfect. It arrived well packaged and earlier than expected! I would recommend this to anyone.

Gold Satin Bow with centre Pale Gold Sinamay Flower Hair Fascinator finished on a sprung clip

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Fascinator, 26 May 2014
I was looking for a headdress to compliment my wedding dress. This matches perfectly and I know I will feel comfortable on my big day. Really happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone. It arrived earlier than expected and was in perfect condition. A star find!

My Cat Glass Tea Light Photo frame holder with Poem Can be Personalised with the name of your Cat
Offered by PGW-Personalised Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Glass Tea Light Photo Frame holder with Poem, 6 May 2014
Arrived as promised and on time. Purchased in memory of our dearly loved cat. This frame is just the right size to display on my window ledge and the poem says everything about how I feel about our cat. I would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Live, Laugh, Love, 6 May 2014
I loved this quotation so thought that I would put it on my wall for everyone to see. Haven't quite decided which room to use it in yet, so I may need to purchase another!

Hart of Dixie - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Hart of Dixie - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel Bilson
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Hart of Dixie, 19 April 2014
Can't comment on the content of this DVD as I haven't had time to watch it yet! All I can say is that it arrived as promised and that I am looking forward to watching it when I can make the time!

Jewelry-Only Cat 49 holes earrings display stand rack
Jewelry-Only Cat 49 holes earrings display stand rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Earring Holder, 19 April 2014
I searched a lot of places for an earring holder. This is perfect. It holds all my earring neatly and looks very nice. I have so many earrings I may have to buy another one. It holds 24 pairs of earrings of all kinds, I particularly like it for dangly earrings. It arrive within time and was well protected with bibble wrap. I would recommend this product.

Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Inflatable Footrest, 15 Mar. 2014
Easy to inflate. Not too high. Really comfortable to use. Light enough to take with me wherever I go to rest my injured leg. A very good buy. Would recommend.

Clough - The Brian Clough Story  [DVD]
Clough - The Brian Clough Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pete Postlethwaite

5.0 out of 5 stars BRIAN CLOUGH STORY, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. He loved it! We ended up watching it twice on Christmas Day! (I really enjoyed it too!) The story of a remarkable man.

Hermann Teddy Collection 903215 20 cm Fox Sitting Plush Toy
Hermann Teddy Collection 903215 20 cm Fox Sitting Plush Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars MR FOX, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought for my boyfriend as a kind of joke present. It is well made and a good size. He loves it!

Nottingham Forest On This Day: History, Facts & Figures from Every Day of the Year
by Pete Attaway

5.0 out of 5 stars COME ON YOU FOREST!, 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend. As a true Forest Supporter he loves it. He reads one new fact every day and is really happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3