Profile for Wolflander > Reviews

Content by Wolflander

Wolflander (Ireland)

Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy (Bollingen Series (General))
Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy (Bollingen Series (General))
by Mircea Eliade

5.0 out of 5 stars This book by Mircea Eliade is an essential book for ..., 8 Feb. 2016
This book by Mircea Eliade is an essential book for anyone studying or practicing core shamanism. Well researched and an intriguing story.

Heritage Trees of Ireland
Heritage Trees of Ireland
by Aubrey Fennell

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
A must read book for anyone interested in Ireland's native trees.

Suma Organic Short Grain Brown Rice 3 kg
Suma Organic Short Grain Brown Rice 3 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
My favourite and regular purchase for Brown rice

Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)
Suma Organic Chopped Tomatoes 400 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
I usually add a can of chopped tomatoes to add flavour to stews.

Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice 500 g (Pack of 5)
Tilda Wholegrain Basmati Rice 500 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2016
This is my favourite brand for Basmati rice.

Don't Even Think About It: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Ignore Climate Change
Don't Even Think About It: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Ignore Climate Change
by George Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must-read book for anyone who believes that ..., 20 Nov. 2015
This is a must-read book for anyone who believes that they care about world, about life, about our presence on the planet. It is written with care and thoughtfulness and shows how important it is that we now take conscious control of the process of our evolution and direct our attention to what we might become as stewards of a living planet.

Organic Cannellini 1kg
Organic Cannellini 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Organic Cannellini 1kg (Grocery)
High quality, fast delivery, thanks. I usually soak beans in boiling water the night before using. I change the water again the following day, replacing with freshly boiled water. When I finally add them to the stew, I usually allow them to simmer again for an hour at least to ensure that they are easiliy digested.

The Healing Drum Kit
The Healing Drum Kit
by Christine Stevens
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Beating my own drum!, 27 Oct. 2011
The Healing Drum Kit is excellent. I found the lessons easy to follow and the drum is just right, in size and timbre, for my use. It is also easy to carry in my shaman's bag. I also liked the additional rhythms included and am working on them.

Eco-Nique Natural Hemp Brown Case Cover for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco-Nique Natural Hemp Brown Case Cover for Kindle, 27 Oct. 2011
I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks very good and makes Kindle easier to hold! I like the inside pocket for paper and notes plus pen. Thank you!