Profile for Patsiej > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Town & Country Small Comfort Fit Premium Gardening Gloves for Ladies
Town & Country Small Comfort Fit Premium Gardening Gloves for Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love 'em, 6 July 2013
I've had a pair of similar gloves for a few years and they have been magnificent but are now past their sell by date so I decided to treat myself to a new pair. I tried a pair of the same brand but couldn't get a pair that fitted correctly so tried these Town and Country Small ones. They fit just right - I'm really pleased. They fit well and are really comfortable - go on - treat yourself - you won't be disappointed.

Draper Expert 69289 3-Piece Soft-Grip Pliers Set
Draper Expert 69289 3-Piece Soft-Grip Pliers Set

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't love it but OH does, 6 July 2013
OH bought these for my daughter. She is very good at DIY and shares my husbands enthusiasm (well, almost) for DIY tools so he is putting together a complete 'kit' for her. To me they are just pliers but to an aficionado - happiness is a set of Draper Expert Pliers.

Town & Country Large Comfort Fit Premium Gardening Gloves for Men
Town & Country Large Comfort Fit Premium Gardening Gloves for Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product - Too small, 6 July 2013
These gloves were ideal for their intended purpose - trimming down a large coniferous hedge - however they were too small for my OH so had to be returned. Such a shame that they weren't available in an XL size.

Returned them via a local supermarket - very impressed with this returns process.

Draper 18273 XL Premium Leather Gardening Glove
Draper 18273 XL Premium Leather Gardening Glove
Offered by Bamford Trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my OH, 6 July 2013
After previously ordering and returning a pair of gloves (large) which were too small, I ordered these extra large. They were massive and were far too big for my OH.

I returned them and did get a refund, however, in my haste to order I failed to notice that they weren't dispatched by Amazon. This meant that I had to return them at my own expense - a mistake that I won't repeat.

They were packaged in such a way that the packaging had to be broken in order to try them on (this was not the case in the previous gloves which were too small) and this was a bit disconcerting as the returns policy did state that the packaging should be intact.

Acctim 13253 Smartlite® Travel LCD Alarm, Black
Acctim 13253 Smartlite® Travel LCD Alarm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 6 July 2013
I wanted a travel clock that I could actually see in the dark (I turn my smart phone off at night to conserve the battery). I also like a torch so that if I get up in the night I'm not putting lights on and disturbing OH.

This clock is a winner in every way.

I set the alarm for mid-day so that the back light was on and switched off the alarm when I woke up.

A great little buy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness is a Shredder, 1 April 2013
I already have a Fellowes shredder which is excellent so bought this so I could have one upstairs and one downstairs. I absolutely LOVE it. Holds lots is really efficient. I know I'm sad to get so excited about a shredder - note to self - do get out more!

Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Green Analogue Watch SW.GL.U.S.11 with Silicone Strap
Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Green Analogue Watch SW.GL.U.S.11 with Silicone Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift from Santa, 1 April 2013
Bought this for my nephew (almost a teenager) for Christmas. I was told he liked it but didn't know if it was just lip service. However, he has just been to stay with us for a few days and I must say he hasn't had it off his wrist. I guess he really does like it.

Replacement bags to fit the Panasonic U-20E Dust Bags models E40,E400,E50,E500 Pack of 5
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

3.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For, 1 April 2013
My initial reaction when I received these bags were that they were fine. However, now I've used them for a while I have to say that in future I will pay the money and get the 'Real McCoy'.

They are thinner than true Panasonic bags and don't fit perfectly. One of the bags even split which made a bit of a mess inside the machine.

T&G Woodware, Square Mill Set In Clear Acrylic
T&G Woodware, Square Mill Set In Clear Acrylic
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Chic, 11 Jan. 2013
Bought these in the flash sale on the run up to Christmas. They looked so good that I didn't open them - kept them on one side in case they were needed as an extra Christmas present. Fortunately they weren't needed so I could keep them for myself.

They look great on the table and are excellent to use. They grind both the salt and pepper very finely so if you prefer your salt and pepper coarsely ground then they may not be for you.

Pulsar Sports Chronograph Black Leather Strap Gents Watch PT3101X1
Pulsar Sports Chronograph Black Leather Strap Gents Watch PT3101X1

4.0 out of 5 stars Present from Santa, 11 Jan. 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my husband. He is very pleased with it. Good buy for the money.

edit.............. we have just returned from holiday. The watch is fine in the water - does everything it claims to do - however, the hands are not too clear when the sum is shining on them so it's difficult to tell what the time is. Whenever I asked what the time was, my husband kept giving me the wrong time!! Difficult to differentiate which was the minute hand and which was the second hand.

Surely telling the time is the prime function of a watch?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4