Profile for Sahara > Reviews

Content by Sahara

Sahara

Korres Mountain Tea and Betaine Mild Cleansing Gel for Face and Body for Sensitive Skin 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dry even the most sensitive skin, 16 Jun. 2014
I love this face wash! I have very dry, sensitive skin which always felt tight after a face wash but not any more. Feels refreshed, very clean and not dry.

Stick on name labels - white smiley 40 pack with over laminates. Available in other fun colours!
Offered by Happy labels

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stickers, 22 Mar. 2013
These stickers are great for all your kids school stuff. I use them on my son's lunchbox, school pencil case, musical instrument case, his soup flask, his shoes, his scooter and we haven't lost anything so far this year.

Claude in the Country
Claude in the Country
by Alex T Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect read for 7-8 year olds, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Claude in the Country (Paperback)
Claude is a little dog with a beret and my 8 year old son loves reading these books. They are fun,quirky and you will love sir bobbly sock.

Small and Tall Tales of Extinct Animals
Small and Tall Tales of Extinct Animals
by Hélène Rajcak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 2 Dec. 2012
My 9 year old son loves this. The illustrations are bold and the whole book doesn't take itself too seriously.

IVF: A Patient's Guide
IVF: A Patient's Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, buy it now, 14 Oct. 2010
This book is a must have for anyone going through or thinking of having IVF. It is written by someone who works in an IVF lab so they know what they are talking about. It has really helped explain things to me and my husband as we go through our current cycle of IVF and fingers crossed we'll soon be parents.