Profile for mrsreaper > Reviews

Content by mrsreaper

mrsreaper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PROTECT YOUR RESISTANCE BANDS with Bodylastics Heavy Duty Band Barrier. Made with super strong nylon webbing, high quality neoprene padding, reinforced stitching, and velcro closure.
Offered by Bodylastics International

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 April 2017
Simple and easy way to protect the bands, would recommend.

How to be an Awesome Personal Trainer
How to be an Awesome Personal Trainer
by Ben Coomber

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 17 Jan. 2017
Loved this book. Bens passions really comes through from the first page and loved how he was not afraid to talk about his failings and how he over came them. You get homework in most chapters to keep you moving forward to your goal but don't think there are any get rich schemes in here, just motivation to keep pushing you, highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2017 12:54 PM GMT

2" Double Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper (Profile/Egg Shell)
2" Double Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper (Profile/Egg Shell)
Offered by Littens

5.0 out of 5 stars My matress was not very comfortable so bought this not sure if it would make ..., 12 Oct. 2015
My matress was not very comfortable so bought this not sure if it would make a difference......oh my god, like sleeping on a cloud, love it, can't recommend enough.

Zeta Vooom (Complete Plain) With Footmuff Head Hugger And Raincover - Black
Zeta Vooom (Complete Plain) With Footmuff Head Hugger And Raincover - Black
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buggy, easy to set up and very comfortable ..., 12 Oct. 2015
Great buggy, easy to set up and very comfortable for child. Cosy toes is really good, amazing value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2015
Nice size ball, slams well with no bounce, great bit of kit.

Burn Daughters
Burn Daughters

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been so VERY much more., 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Burn Daughters (Kindle Edition)
This book had the potential to be a fantastic novel, the storyline is brilliant and definitely different I read it all in one evening and right up to the last part of the book it had me hooked unfortunately I personally found that it was almost as if the writer seemed to feel like they had to finish the book quickly and as a result the ending just seemed to appear from nowhere and felt very unthought out.
It was a real shame as the rest of the book was great but I've been left feeling disappointed.

Wrecked (The Infected Series Book 4)
Wrecked (The Infected Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, 22 Dec. 2014
I had read the first three books over one day I just couldn't stop reading them, as soon as I turned the last page of book 3 I had to find out what had become of the main characters that due to the authors detail and amazing way of making you feel like they had come to life
I finished reading this one in two hours and it didn't disappoint..
Now if you could get book 5 Mr Gowland out REAL soon....please tell me that there is going to be a another one???!!!,

ALL FOUR OF THE BOOKS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ANY ZOMBIE FANS.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 8:41 PM GMT

Crash (Book One): A Dark Post-Apocalyptic Tale.
Crash (Book One): A Dark Post-Apocalyptic Tale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gripping read., 17 Dec. 2014
When I first saw this book I wasn't sure if I would like it as it's
Different from the book's I usually read, But boy am I glad I did.
From the VERY first chapter you are pulled in desperate to know what will become of the two main characters, the violence is at times difficult to read because the authors detail is so incredible that you can picture everything that happens.
I read this in one sitting in around 2hours the next page just kept calling me!!!,
I'm going to recommend this to all my friends and I know that I will be reading book 2 VERY soon.

Devil's Lake (Bittersweet Hollow Book 1)
Devil's Lake (Bittersweet Hollow Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Devil's lake, 5 Dec. 2014
I found this book to be a good read, it did hold my attention and I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Hype Black Epoxy Kettlebell - 20kg
Hype Black Epoxy Kettlebell - 20kg
Offered by Monstersupplements

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Sept. 2014
Nice quality kettlebell and delivered quickly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4