Profile for S. Burns > Reviews

Gadget:Fit Power Vibration Plate
Gadget:Fit Power Vibration Plate
Offered by The Sports HQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price, but basic., 18 Sept. 2014
Although this represents decent value for money, I had hoped it would be a bit more advanced. There are only a few settings and it's not anywhere near as advanced as the machines in the gym. As it was reduced from about £400 I thought it would be a good machine. It's pretty basic and if I had paid the full amount of £400 odd I would not be very happy. However, paying what I did for it (about £125) it's good value.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2015 7:35 PM GMT

Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model A Menstrual Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Oct. 2013
I love Mooncup. Such a great product and easy to use and clean. I would really recommend getting one if you want to cut down on your use of sanitary products.

Pamela Mann Jive Stockings - Red & Red
Pamela Mann Jive Stockings - Red & Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 23 Oct. 2013
These are great stockings and my boyfriend loves them too. Very sexy and chic and fit comfortably and I'm a 16/18. Would definitely buy another pair from this company.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wee things, 23 Oct. 2013
Really easy to attach and take off. Have different settings for constant light or flashing light. Great wee things and very easy to use.

Bern Women's Lenox Helmet - Satin White, Large/57-59cm
Bern Women's Lenox Helmet - Satin White, Large/57-59cm
Offered by bikesversand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bern Women's Lenox Helmet (Sports)
I have had compliments about this helmet. It feels sturdy and I can use it for cycling as well as the other outdoor sports that I do. Takes a bit of adjusting to get it to sit right but I feel like I will have this helmet for a while.

Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable
Kryptonite Bike Lock with 4-Feet Kryptoflex Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels secure, 23 Oct. 2013
Have just bought this and used it a few times. Feels secure and easy to use. Haven't been able to attach it to my bike yet as it's a bit awkward but good item.

Leckie - H CHEMISTRY SUCCESS GUIDE
Leckie - H CHEMISTRY SUCCESS GUIDE
by Maria D'Arcy Laura Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 July 2012
This book is essential if you're starting out in Chemistry. I found it indispensible for learning the basics. I had a few books and found that by reading through each of them, I was able to gain an understanding of the topic. However, this book was by far the easiest to read and understand. It gives you just enough information to understand the topic/subject without making it too complex. A great book for giving you the basics so you can then go and do more reading to build on that knowledge.

Higher Biology Second Edition With Answers
Higher Biology Second Edition With Answers
by Clare Marsh

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't actually use much., 23 July 2012
I bought this for a course and didn't actually use it much for the course. From the little I did use of it, it seemed quite comprehensible and easy to follow. If the topics are relevant then I think it would be a good book to use.

Higher Biology (Success Guide)
Higher Biology (Success Guide)
by Fred Thornhill

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, 23 July 2012
I would really recommend this series of books. I had the Chemistry one as well. The language is simple, the ideas well explained and the diagrams are colourful and very useful. A great book to use to consolidate things learned elsewhere or a good way to inform yourself of the basics to then build upon in class or within other books.

The Tao of Tea, Purple Leaf Varietal, Krishna Tulsi Tea, Caffeine Free, 2 oz (57 g)
Offered by Better Yourself Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad tea, 23 July 2012
Packaged well. I bought the tea as I was hoping it would be a purple tea. It tastes very much of cloves and so can leave my mouth feeling a bit numb but overall it's not a bad tea and the actual ingredients are interesting. Some of it looks like twigs!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3