Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Pembrokeshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Harris Victory 13-inch PVC Broom with Handle 2 Hole Saddle Stock - Black
Harris Victory 13-inch PVC Broom with Handle 2 Hole Saddle Stock - Black
Offered by Ideabright Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Garden rubbish, 15 Jun. 2016
Very poor, used about 10 times and handle fell off. Saw then that it was held together with a small nail. I was supposed to return within 30 days if not satisfactory but until the handle fell off ( a few months after purchase), I didn't know it was unsatisfactory. So very unhappy that Amazon are at least on first point of contact refusing a refund.

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jeans, Black (Moonshine), W34/L32, Black, 32W x 34L
Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jeans, Black (Moonshine), W34/L32, Black, 32W x 34L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work or school when you need to look smart but want to be comfortable, 21 Feb. 2016
Great jeans for work, cotton more than denim look. Slim fitting, stretchy. My 20 year old son wears them for bar work and says they're great. Excellent value at Amazon price of £27.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2016
Very enjoyable - un-put-downable.

Serengeti Nunzio Sunglasses - Crystal Dark Brown, Large
Serengeti Nunzio Sunglasses - Crystal Dark Brown, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for driving in any light., 28 Oct. 2015
Do seem especially good for driving and hence worth the money. Amazon prices were fluctuating a lot ah time of purchase so I hope I got a good deal at about £100

Waking Ned
Waking Ned
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see and great for young teenagers, 28 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Waking Ned (Amazon Video)
Magic story and setting

Nippon 300ml Nippon Wasp Nest Destroyer Foam
Nippon 300ml Nippon Wasp Nest Destroyer Foam
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Easy to use. Destroyed the wasp nest!

Onboard Greek - Learn a language before you land
Onboard Greek - Learn a language before you land

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Aug. 2015
Very brief. Some of the table layouts didn't really work on my kindle (couldn't see whole table).

Shankly: My Story
Shankly: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Like getting to know him., 16 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Shankly: My Story (Kindle Edition)
A great read and a fascinating history. I'm not a Liverpool fan but grew up in 70s and 80s after the Shankly era. Reading this was less getting to know him. A bargain for £2 know the kindle

Apple iPad mini 64GB White - tablets (Mini tablet, IEEE 802.11n, iOS, Slate, iOS, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad mini is great, another good amazon warehouse deal., 10 Feb. 2015
I picked up this from Amazon Warehouse Deals for £220 which I thought was excellent for 64gb. I have 2 iPads and I think they're great. Apple don't get everything right by any means but they have here. Amazon sometimes get a bad press because of marketplace sellers but I've learned that you can't go wrong if you buy something from amazon directly, especially with warehouse deals where you can get some excellent bargains. There were questions about where the product came from etc. But I knew I'd be fine if I got it from amazon. And it's proved to have been excellent.

TRENDnet Powerline AV200 Mini Network Adapter Starter Kit, up to 200 Mbps over existing electrical lines, TPL-308E2K

5.0 out of 5 stars What a discovery!, 24 Dec. 2013
I've been faffing around for years trying to get a good internet connection in different bits of my house. I've only just stopped paying for 2 broadband packages (der!) and I've recently paid an electrician to put an underground ethernet cable to my new office. These things are bloody amazing, the best £15 I've ever spent. You just plug them in and with the provided ethernet cables connect one to a modem and the other, to your computer. No 'pairing' ( i feared there might be some stress) needed in my case. They just work. And the especially good news for me is that the wiring of my house is a nightmare with loads of different circuits. These weren't bothered by this at all. Perfect. I've just ordered 2 more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6