Profile for DPM > Reviews

Content by DPM

DPM (Scotland UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body (The Muscle for Life Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am bigger, leaner and stronger, 3 Mar. 2016
Awesome book! If you are interested in learning the fundamentals of building a leaner, stronger body, this is the book you should start with. Mikes program cuts through all the rubbish that's spun to us from the fitness industry. He uses his years of experience and scientific fact to debunk myths on training methods, dieting, supplements etc. I was a fan of Mikes work before buying this book, mainly through his website muscleforlife and his podcasts. I highly recommend this book and also to check out his website. The program itself doesn't take up a lot of time and teaches everything you need to know to get you on your journey.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 29 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (App)
Malwarebytes- if it offers the same protection(which im sure it does) as the pc version you should download it. I downloaded it this time for the Kindle hdx. Also have it for the pc and laptop.

Hydrea London Carbonized Bamboo Exfoliating Gloves BCEG1
Hydrea London Carbonized Bamboo Exfoliating Gloves BCEG1
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 24 Aug. 2015
These were my first experience of exfoliating gloves- I have to say that I love them. I have nothing to compare them too but I feel clean and revitalised after my shower.

StrungOut Dual Guitar String and Fretboard Cleaner for Electric and Acoustic Guitars
Offered by Strung-Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner for electric guitar, 10 Jun. 2015
I found this a really good string cleaner for electric guitar and it should last a while. However, as my acoustic strings are bronze are rougher, I didn't feel the material on the cleaner would last as long. I did originally buy this for my electric guitars hence the 5 stars.

4" Portable Retro USB Fan - BLACK - Light-Weight Portable Desk Fan (4 inch)
4" Portable Retro USB Fan - BLACK - Light-Weight Portable Desk Fan (4 inch)
Offered by Orzly

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for a good fan, 3 Sept. 2014
This is a great usb fan for plugging into laptop or usb wall adapter. It is low power, quiet and for the price it's hard to beat. Good product.

MOFRED® 10 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy to fit, 25 Jun. 2013
This is the second time I have ever bought screen protectors for my phone but these are the best so far. I have to say that these far exceeded my expectations. They are cheaper and easier to fit due to being slightly smaller than usual(this stops the overlap with the edges - no bubbles. The only negative thing I can really think of is - I found when cleaning the screen with the protector on, the fingerprints smear making them harder to remove compared to other protectors. A small setback of this product, but worth mentioning. In my opinion this product is great value for money, hence the 5 stars.

Fugue
Fugue

5.0 out of 5 stars Another nice piece of guitar playing from the master, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fugue (MP3 Download)
This is just what you expect from Yngwie's neo-classical shredding guitar style. With a fusion of arpeggios, harmonic minor scales and sweep picking to a nice backing of an orchestra. You will not be disappointed with this track if you are Yngwie Malmsteen fan. This is nowhere near my favourite track of his or even one of his most popular ones, but credit where credits due - That guy can play guitar.

Iris
Iris

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Iris (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this song because my fiancé heard it on the TV and loved it. I have to agree it's a great song. I even learned it on guitar so I could play it for her.

CBeebies The Album
CBeebies The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 17 May 2013
This review is from: CBeebies The Album (MP3 Download)
We bought this album for my 3 year old daughter to put on her leappad2. She loves flicking through the songs and choosing which one to play. she's happy with it so a simple 5 stars from me.

USB and Battery Powered Desk Light - Daffodil ULT300 - Clamp a Lamp to your Headbord, Table or Music Stand for Easy Reading
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good light, 17 May 2013
I bought this as a reading light to put on the headboard of my bed. It's a great light, flexible, low power usage. I only really use the four light setting so the batteries last quite a while. I am very pleased with my purchase...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4