Profile for H. MacDonald > Reviews

Content by H. MacDonald

H. MacDonald

Page: 1 | 2
Aiskaer 60 Pcs Premium Diamond Drill Bit Cylindrical Burr Kit Jewelry Beach Sea Glass Shells Gemstones Lapidary.1mm 10pcs.2mm 10pcs.3mm 10pcs
Offered by Aiskaer Technology

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, don't buy!, 7 Sept. 2017
I wanted these to drill antler, I was using ordinary wood drill bits and they worked okay but slow so thought I'd try these. They are useless have broken 3 already and won't drill through the antler. Not sure how other reviewers mange do to get them to work.

Quantek 3-in-1 Emergency Power Cut Light, Rechargeable Torch & Automatic Night Light
Offered by Quantek

5.0 out of 5 stars We live in an area prone to power cuts, ..., 30 Nov. 2015
We live in an area prone to power cuts, I wanted lights that would come on when the power went out but didn't want the night light option. These lights have different setting so you can turn the night light option off.

Ironfix wall mounting ironing board
Ironfix wall mounting ironing board
Offered by BSM Marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars better instructions and a template would have helped, 21 Nov. 2015
I wasn't sure about buying this - very expensive for an ironing board. It was fairly difficult to install, better instructions and a template would have helped. It is heavy, so trying to hold it level while you mark the screw holes is tricky. But now it is up I am delighted, very sturdy and the fact that it swivels is great.

BT50 Brown Paper Framers Masking Tape 50mm x 50m

Urbanz CAZE - Small and Compact Protective Earphones Carry Storage Case - Red
Urbanz CAZE - Small and Compact Protective Earphones Carry Storage Case - Red
Offered by Urbanz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Jun. 2014
We have several of these now in different colours, no more tangled head phones. Arrived very quickly, very happy with it.

Me and Rory Macbeath
Me and Rory Macbeath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 14 Aug. 2013
An Australian friend gave me the paperback book of this. Great story. Am now looking for more Richard Beasley books. Not sure if Amazon have them.

Cat O'nine Tails (Cat Royal Adventure)
Cat O'nine Tails (Cat Royal Adventure)
by Julia Golding

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 14 Aug. 2013
My 11 year old daughter loves all the 'Cat' books by Julia Golding. She just wishes she would write more quickly!

St. Agnes' Stand
St. Agnes' Stand
by Thomas Eidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: St. Agnes' Stand (Paperback)
One of my favourite books ever. Everyone I have recommended it to has loved it. I have read other Thomas Eidson books and enjoyed them, but this is by far and away the best.

Merrell Bare Access Arc, Women's Running Shoes
Merrell Bare Access Arc, Women's Running Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure about these!, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought these because I like Merrells and they were very cheap! They fit my wide feet well, BUT the arch support feels very odd. Am still persevering and hope I get used to it, but find myself wishing I had worn other trainers in the middle of a class!

Monster High Doll Gift Set
Monster High Doll Gift Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Legs fall off don't buy!, 19 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Monster High Doll Gift Set (Toy)
I have now bought 2 Monster High Dolls for my very careful 8 year old daughter. The first doll the legs fell off afer less than one week careful play and the second doll only lasted two weeks!
The legs are attached together by a piece of elastic which snaps very easily.
My daughter loved these dolls and was very upset when they broke.
Friends report the same faults.
DON'T BUY THESE DOLLS THEY ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!!!

Page: 1 | 2