Profile for Digi_uk > Reviews

Content by Digi_uk

Digi_uk

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Potential! Horrendous Bluetooth connectivity, 18 May 2015
First watch I received was DoA, would not charge so I could not get the reboot required to finish the firmware update.

Luckily Amazon replaced in a day. Second Basis Peak could charge, so I successfully paired it and all seemed well. During the night the bluetooth connection was severed and refuses to reconnect. This seems like a very common issue and happens with great frequency.

Unfortunately that means I will have to return this device as it appears completely unsuitable and technically floored.

4400: Promises Broken
4400: Promises Broken

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfying conclusion, 16 Dec. 2012
While not a literary triumph this was a very satisfying wrapping up of the story started in the tv series that was ended too soon. While the there is room for more books to follow I feel they would not be justified and would diminish the world that was created around the 4400.

I would recommend that any fans of the tv series should read this book and the previous to finally get a sense of closure to this fantastic series that was ended far too soon.

The 4400: Welcome to Promise City
The 4400: Welcome to Promise City

4.0 out of 5 stars A great follow on for the series, 15 Dec. 2012
Okay I admit my girlfriend and I were very late in catching onto this series, but once we did we were addicted!

This novel does really well at continuing the story that was so rudely interrupted by the writer's strike. I just hope that the tv executives read this and decide to resurrect this fantastic series. The ideas in this book are gripping and we are dying to know the end of the story!

3W Interlux™ GU10 Warm White; High power USA chip LED
3W Interlux™ GU10 Warm White; High power USA chip LED

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 27 Oct. 2011
I have bought around 10 of these lights for use in my house and at first was very happy with the light and also the energy savings I was making. Unfortunately I have had 5 of these bulbs fail within a year. The first failure happen within a month of using the lights.

The symptoms start of with a flickering that initially i thought could be down to a wiring fault or a fault with the actual socket i was using the lights in, but after swapping the bulbs around the problem persisted with the flickering of the bulb until finally the bulb died. I put this down to an unlucky bulb at first, but unfortunately the same problem occurred with 4 other bulbs over the next few months and I am now looking for other alternatives as this brand is far too unreliable for the price.

Foiled
Foiled
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Music that reminds me of what has been lost, 5 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Foiled (Audio CD)
I was recommended this group by a good friend I worked with in SA. I was caught after listening to just one track "Hate Me", the emotion in the vocals and lyrics reminded me of a type of music i had forgotten about. Or maybe this type of music had been removed from my life due to the monotonous nature of radio stations here in the UK nowadays. It is rare to find any station playing music that has not bought it's way onto the airwaves. This album was a like a breeze of fresh air into my music library and is now a regular on my play-lists. I look forward to discovering more relatively unknown bands to support.