Profile for richie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Temporary Gentleman
The Temporary Gentleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 May 2015
good

Monsieur de Givenchy Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 100ml
Monsieur de Givenchy Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 100ml
Offered by EftBeautyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2014
Classic from Givenchy. Been using it for years.

Reef Men's Smoothy Rasta Flip Flops R0313RS3 8 UK, 9 US
Reef Men's Smoothy Rasta Flip Flops R0313RS3 8 UK, 9 US
Offered by Masternuoto shop online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops, 1 July 2013
I've been wearing Reefs for about 12 years and they remain consistently the most comfortable and well manufactured flip flops on the market. They last years and this is my fourth pair in 12 years, so probably about 3 years per pair.

smile-life@S Line Wave Gel Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500+ Screen Protector red

5.0 out of 5 stars cemali, 8 April 2013
it is a really nice case. nice blue colour fits for samsung galaxy 4 . don't miss it. grab one it is a bargain

smile-life@Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Black Leather Flip Cover & Stylus Pen for New Galaxy IV i9500 black

5.0 out of 5 stars richard, 6 April 2013
im the forst one who put this review but it is worth to do it
i think it is one of the beset case

True Gay Encounters with Military Men: Navy Men & Sailors of the Seas (True Gay Encounter with Military Men Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 2 Feb. 2013
Repetitious, boring and dull. This has to be one of the worst books I never read.........three chapters was quite enough of my time wasted.

Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice 5 kg
Tilda Easy Cook Basmati Rice 5 kg

3.0 out of 5 stars slow delivery, 29 Dec. 2011
Last time I bought this item, I rated it 5 stars; this time however, only 3.
The packaging has changed and the re-sealable sack has been replaced by a plain plastic sack. We kept our re-sealable and poured the contents from the new into the old sack.
The second disappointment was the delivery time. The sellers have switched to Yodel, who did not deliver until more than 2 weeks after the estimated delivery time, I hope this seller realises the mistake they've made and makes arrangements to return to their highly satisfactory previous selling arrangements.

The Shadow Lines
The Shadow Lines
by Amitav Ghosh

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 21 July 2011
This review is from: The Shadow Lines (Paperback)
I was disappointed with this book, I didn't like the way it kept jumping around from one time zone to another. The characters were not well drawn. I lost interest after 90 pages and have now moved on to the Glass Palace, which is much better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2012 5:37 PM GMT

Dr. Scholl's Arch Supports Massaging Gel Men's 8-13
Dr. Scholl's Arch Supports Massaging Gel Men's 8-13

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 22 Aug. 2010
I bought these when I seemed to be suffering from plantar fasciitis. Within a couple of days of using them, pain had rapidly diminished. I use these all the time now and have not suffered any further pain.

Zhu-Zhu Hot Bottle Body Warmer - Microwavable Lavender Wheat Bag - Lavender Fleece
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 6 Jan. 2010
We bought this for my partner, who suffers with back ache. I don't know why we didn't get something like this years ago. No worries about messing around with boiling water. These things are much more flexible than a conventioal hot water bottle and mould themselves to the area that you want to apply heat to. The body wrap version is even more versatile. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2