Profile for Lincs Val > Reviews

Content by Lincs Val

Lincs Val "Val" (Lincolnshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Earth Spirit Womens Arlington Sandals Navy Blue UK7 Navy
Earth Spirit Womens Arlington Sandals Navy Blue UK7 Navy
Offered by Marshall Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars good walking sandal, 3 July 2016
brilliant comfy sandals. I had a similar pair about 3 years ago and they are still wearable but thought it time to have a new pair. My usual size is 6 1/2 but decided to go for the 7 and they are perfect, so if you are a half size I would recommend to go a size higher. I particularly like the padding for the ball and heel on the inner sole which will absorb any hard surfaces which are trodden on. Looking forward to wearing them next week when I go on holiday as I enjoy walking so should be a good test.

Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Navy
Catherine Lansfield Armoni 2-Piece Bath Set - Navy
Offered by Vdecor

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and nice to stand on, 28 Jun. 2016
I bought royal blue towels and hoped these matched and they do, very good for the money, not very big pedestal, but functional. thinking of purchasing another set now.

AmazonBasics Fade Resistant Towel Set, 2 Bath and 2 Hand - Royal Blue
AmazonBasics Fade Resistant Towel Set, 2 Bath and 2 Hand - Royal Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely towels, 28 Jun. 2016
towel wash really well and no colour came out, best towels I have had

Scholl Footwear Flight Socks Sheer - Sizes 6.5-8
Scholl Footwear Flight Socks Sheer - Sizes 6.5-8

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for comfort., 11 May 2016
I have always suffered with bad varicose veins and have found these invaluable as they look just like ordinary knee highs but give all the support I need. I was told by the doctor I would have to wear elastic stockings for the rest of my life ( I am 74 but still like to look good) and I am delighted to say no one even detects that I am wearing these so I am very happy, so much cheaper than having to buy the proper support socks which cost around £26 and I find these much more comfortable and supportive. Can thoroughly recommend.

Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses!
Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses!
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 22 Feb. 2016
These are brilliant. I wear varifocal glasses permanently and even though they have reactolight lenses I find that as I have PVD, bright sunshine makes the condition worse so I needed something to protect my eyes and make things more comfortable. These fit over my glasses perfectly and cut out all the unwanted light. I ordered a pair for my husband at the same time for driving in bright sunshine and glare. Would thoroughly recommend these glasses.

Fiskars Needlework Scissors,12.5 cm
Fiskars Needlework Scissors,12.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars great scissors, 12 Jan. 2016
always happy with Fiskars scissors brilliant for my craft work. I just have to keep them hidden from my husband, he is likely to use them for cutting his nails!!

Fiskars Softgrip Micro-tip Scissors
Fiskars Softgrip Micro-tip Scissors
Offered by Totally-Crafty USA

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant scissors for crafts, 12 Jan. 2016
best craft scissors ever, I do a lot of intricate cutting out and my fingers get quite sore but these are brilliant, shall certainly order again

The Slipper Company - Womens Red Velour Memory Foam Full Slipper - Size 7 - Red
The Slipper Company - Womens Red Velour Memory Foam Full Slipper - Size 7 - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy slipper, 12 Jan. 2016
I should have ordered the next size up as I have a wide foot, but they are still comfortable at a good price.

King of Flash Brand New 2 Full Sets Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges For Epson T1295 - 2 x Cyan, 2 x Magenta, 2 x Yellow, 2 x Black SX420W, SX425W, SX525WD, SX620FW, Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX320, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars best cartridges for value, 12 Jan. 2016
I have used these cartridges for quite a while now and have never had a problem. I ordered some wrong a while ago and they were replaced immediately even though it was my fault. Much appreciated for the excellent product and service, will continue to recommend and purchase.

Ladies Poppy Flower Print Fashion Scarf (Black)
Ladies Poppy Flower Print Fashion Scarf (Black)
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scarf, 17 Nov. 2015
even better than I thought it would be. Very pretty and much admired by friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8