Profile for HonSecTMTC > Reviews

Content by HonSecTMTC

HonSecTMTC

Kerry Ellis
Kerry Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, but the downloads for Gimme Love and ..., 10 July 2016
This review is from: Kerry Ellis (MP3 Download)
Great album, but the downloads for Gimme Love and The Way We Were are both The way We Were. I feel a bit cheated.

A Star Is Born (1976) Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible DVD. Starring Barbra Streisand, Kris Kristofferson, Gary Busey, Sally Kirkland...
Offered by Popcorn and Candy

Lenovo Ideapad Z500 15.6-inch Laptop (Dark Chocolate) - (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Nvidia Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool, 3 Aug. 2013
Brilliant laptop. Everything worked perfectly. Found my hub and printers with no problems. Already had office 10, luckily, as this would have been extra cost. It is literally super cool and can stay on your lap without burning knees. Battery life is good. Could n't be happier.

Dr Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Gel 85ml
Dr Wheatgrass Skin Recovery Gel 85ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing, 27 Jan. 2013
Being a fan of Dr Wheatgrass, decided to try gel. Just as effective as the cream but a better consistency. Easier to use than cream. Recommend it to everyone.

Dr. Wheatgrass Cream
Dr. Wheatgrass Cream
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Jan. 2013
I swear by this cream for everything from moisturising to healing wounds, etc. I now have my husband hooked on it. I would recommend everyone to have a tube of this at home at all times.

Liz Fraser... and other characters
Liz Fraser... and other characters
by Liz Fraser

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story but lost some of it, 2 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed Liz Fraser's story but half way through the book was very disappointed to find blank pages in several places where I missed quite a lot of her life story. I finished the book, but I am upset that I have missed big chunks of the story. I hope other people have not had the same experience. I still enjoyed the book but feel I have lost out somewhat.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2013 3:11 PM GMT

iPad 2 ipad2 & New ipad 3 Bluetooth Keyboard with Executive PU Leather Case
iPad 2 ipad2 & New ipad 3 Bluetooth Keyboard with Executive PU Leather Case
Offered by izzibuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad magic, 1 April 2012
This is an excellent product that protects the iPad as well as making it so easy to type. The on screen typing never really worked for me so having a keyboard that connects with the iPad and is built into the case is amazing. The rubber keys mean it's not really possible to type too fast, but this is not really a problem. I'm really happy with this case, and I don't need to worry anymore about breaking my iPad if it accidentally slips out of my hand. It's well protected.