Profile for Phoenix-arising > Reviews

Content by Phoenix-arising

Phoenix-arising

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
VonHaus SAD Daylight Light Box 10,000 LUX Lamp - Medically Certified to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder - with Timer
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing sad about this review, 3 Nov. 2016
I am really happy with this product. It is very similar to the one I bought for my daughter last year from Lumie but a third of the price as at the time of purchase it had been reduced by £30. I have been feeling rather low recently and had lost my get up and go but this light has boosted my spirits and I feel much happier and have more energy after only a few days of useage. There are a few conditions listed that should not use this light box so please ensure you read this list before purchasing.

Why Vote UKIP 2015: The Essential Guide
Why Vote UKIP 2015: The Essential Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars it took me back over time to what has been done to Great Britain that I ended up staying awake for quite ..., 7 April 2015
This book should come with a warning. I downloaded it at 12.30am and started to read... it took me back over time to what has been done to Great Britain that I ended up staying awake for quite a few hours because I was so very angry. So I would recommend that this book be read in the day time only. It is a very informative book.

Spider Solitaire
Spider Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Spider Solitaire (App)
Totally addicted to this game

The Wrath of the Just (Apocalypse Z Book 3)
The Wrath of the Just (Apocalypse Z Book 3)

Really enjoyed this trilogy would love to see it made into a film

Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)
Dark Days (Apocalypse Z Book 2)

Really enjoyed this trilogy would love to see it made into a film

The Beginning of the End (Apocalypse Z Book 1)
The Beginning of the End (Apocalypse Z Book 1)

Really enjoyed this trilogy would love to see it made into a film

The Last Stitch (The Chronicles of Eirie Book 2)
The Last Stitch (The Chronicles of Eirie Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars As I love fantasy and embroidery I found this second book as ..., 17 Sept. 2014
After reading the Stumpwork Robe (The Chronicles of Eirie Book 1) I had to immediately download the second book The Last Stitch. As I love fantasy and embroidery I found this second book as delightful as the first. There is a lovely description at the end of each chapter of the work that went into the robe.

The Stumpwork Robe (The Chronicles of Eirie Book 1)
The Stumpwork Robe (The Chronicles of Eirie Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book which is in a realm of fantasy, 17 Sept. 2014
I really enjoyed this book which is in a realm of fantasy. Also I had just been on a stump work and needlelace workshop with Kay Dennis and found the description of the stump and lacework at the end of each chapter delightful.

The Embroidery Stitch Bible: Over 200 Stitches Photographed with Easy-to-Follow Charts (Needlecraft Bibles)
by Betty Barnden
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book with picture of stitches and easy to understand ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Brilliant book with picture of stitches and easy to understand instructions to produce the stitch. This is a spiral bound book which makes it very user friendly. Highly recommended.

New! AUTHENTIC ALL CRYSTAL CHANDELIER CHANDELIERS LIGHTING Ceiling Light Lamp Hanging Fixture 230V H 63.00 cm X W 61.00 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Service, 29 Dec. 2013
Beautiful chandelier not a bit of acrylic to be found. I had an accident whilst rushing to put the pieces together and accidentally smashed three dishes whilst carrying to another room. I messaged the company late on the Sunday evening explaining the accident and at 8.15 the next morning I received a message back saying no problem I will put the pieces in the mail to you. Brilliant company to deal with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5