Profile for audioman > Reviews

Content by audioman

audioman

iPad Pro Tablet Holder Ipad Stand,Oenbopo 360° Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Holder Tablet Stand for iPhone7/7Plus SE 6s 6plus Samsung S7 S6 S5 Note 5 4 3 iPad Tablet PC GPS
Offered by oenbopo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for purpose, 28 July 2016
Advertised as an iPad Pro Holder. Don't know if I got a dodgy one but there's no way it will hold the larger 12" iPad pro it just tops forward - there is no way of 'tensioning' the swivel mechanism either so I'm afraid it's heading back to amazon - disappointed.

Anker 60W 6-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia, Motorola and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit!, 17 Feb. 2015
Fantastic bit of kit and great value for money. Have been charging multiple items (iPads, phones etc) at the same time and all charge very quickly so plenty power (unlike some others) A fabulous investment if you have loads of USB chargers cluttering your sockets up.

Logitech UE Boombox
Logitech UE Boombox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and power at this price, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Logitech UE Boombox (Electronics)
I had considered the UE Boombox at the original price of £199 but decided against as many reviews commented on overpowering bass (which in itself is a feat in something this size!) I guess the clue is in the title ;-)

I've just unpacked the unit and linked to my iPhone without instructions (must be simple!) On initial listen it was certainly very loud and yes, a little bass heavy. However a simple EQ adjustment on the phone under settings/Music/EQ soon fixed that (I used the Bass Reducer setting). Bass, Mid and Treble are well detailed for such a small box and stereo separation is even pretty good!

I play keyboards in a band and tried connecting to my iPad with 3.5mm cable and playing iLectric Piano from IK Multimedia - Awesome!!

What a great bit of kit - I might even use it for band rehearsals (I could ride on my bike instead of filling an estate car!)

If you're after a well built, great sounding wireless unit with fantastic overnight delivery for just over £100 then this is for you.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality, 4 Mar. 2012
I realised these were low cost but they are really quite poor quality. The glass was marked quite badly although some of this has come off with repeated washing. I would normally have returned the items, but taking into the account the low cost I will keep them as spares and order some decent glasses. Just a case of you get what you pay for.......but don't expect too much.