Profile for goodelbud > Reviews

goodelbud (France)

The Beano Annual 2006
The Beano Annual 2006
by D C Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the beano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 29 Nov. 2006
This review is from: The Beano Annual 2006 (Hardcover)
If you are a beano fan,this the book for you.

If you are not,it's the book for you anyway.

I think if you don't know it before you read it you may not like it as much but if you've read even 1 before, you'll love it, like I did.Though I read about 10 000 before it came out, but I know a lot of people who read it as their 1st or 2nd Beano and they loved it.Not as much as me,of course-you can t love it as much as me, but they loved it anyway.The Beano is a funny comic where you can see Dennis the Menace and his 2 dogs,Gnasher and Gniper,his pet pig,Rasher and his spider.

Then there are his friends from Bash Street school in a seperate strip with Danny,Sidney,Plug,Fatty,Toots,Smiffy,Spotty,'Erbert,and the unfortunate teacher,head and Cuthbert,the model student who is constantly being splattered with soot,and other great characters.

The Beano is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!®

ps:the Beano is a weekly comic and it is sold at most newsagents-and it comes out every Thursday

pps.I am 10 and I have been reading the beano since I was 6 and I will still be reading it when I am 300
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2012 12:59 PM GMT