Profile for PattyC > Reviews

Content by PattyC

PattyC (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sticky Roller, Sticky Lint Roller, Bukm Fast Fit Sticky Rollers, Lint, Fluff & Pet Hair Remover, Cloth Cleaning, Washable Reusable Lint Roller(Blue)
Offered by Bukm

4.0 out of 5 stars This is magic!, 8 May 2017
Hasn't let me down so far, I've used this on clothes, in the car and gets heavy use.

It's standing up well so far, I'm unsure how much stickiness I've got left.

My only complaint is that it doesn't take much lint or dirt before you need to wash the roller again, so I often found myself at the sink more than I wanted to be.

Will buy again.

AmazonBasics Mouse Pad Black
AmazonBasics Mouse Pad Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My companion, 8 May 2017
This has been sat at my desk for a number of months now, with usage all day Monday to Friday. It doesn't slide around and is a good sized mousemat.

Ended up purchasing another one for my PC at home!

Targus 3D Protection Folio Case and Stand for iPad Air 2 Shock Absorbing, Prevents Breaks, Scratches, Dents, Dings - Grey/Red  THZ52201EU
Targus 3D Protection Folio Case and Stand for iPad Air 2 Shock Absorbing, Prevents Breaks, Scratches, Dents, Dings - Grey/Red THZ52201EU
Offered by Megga Distribution

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to Return, 8 May 2017
Although this item would have protected my iPad perfectly in the event of a drop, I had to return it.

The lock and volume buttons were really stiff and required a lot of effort to use, unfortunately, I had this boxed up within 5 minutes to go back.

The material used felt of a high quality, and also adds some much-needed color to a device.

LED Pet Dog Collar,DLAND Led USB Rechargeable Pet Safety Collar Visible 1640ft Waterproof Light up Length Adjustable Flashing Collar(Blue)
Offered by Dland_Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within seconds, 8 May 2017
Unfortunately, the collar broke within seconds of being on the dog as it came loose, fell off, and the LED lights inside got yanked out in the process.

Even cutting it down makes it too big.

I wouldn't recommend this item, and I'd say spend a bit more on a collar that has lights built in, instead of this type of collar which is in addition to a normal one.

Toiletry Bag Travel Overnight Wash Gym Shaving Bag For Men's Or Ladies (Black)
Toiletry Bag Travel Overnight Wash Gym Shaving Bag For Men's Or Ladies (Black)
Offered by teapink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 May 2017
I've had this for 6 months now and it goes everywhere I go. Stuffed with toiletries and other things 7 days a week, often thrown into other bags and sometimes over stuffed. For the abuse this travel bag has faced it's stood up perfectly well, and it's so easy to clean I could probably get away with selling it new! Although I'm not going to do that because it's perfect.

Price and quality are excellent.

AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Optical Mouse Black
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Optical Mouse Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a mouse!, 8 May 2017
It does what it says on the box for a fiver. No need to get a more expensive mouse if all you need is a cheapo mouse.

It feels comfortable but you may find it is slightly smaller than other mouses, and this can take a while to get used to if you use different PCs throughout the week.

Another thing to notice is that the laser at the bottom doesn't dim when it's not in use, so it's very easy to blind yourself or others in the room if you find yourself looking at it.

Apple Watch Band, HCE Black Magnet Loop, 42mm Stainless Steel Bracelet Strap Sport Bands for iWatch All Models, Magnet Lock No Buckle Needed - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch Band, 8 May 2017
This is a perfect band for your watch.

It's super strong magnets meant I trusted it to join me on a few roller coasters, and is extremely comfortable. I can see this lasting longer than the lifetime of the watch itself.

The magnet does easily get caught to over magnetic surfaces and objects, however.

Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan
Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Only A Fan!, 8 May 2017
Purchased this fan as it was a good smaller size and the reviews were good.

Speed 1 is very quiet and makes a nice cool breeze, however, I use the max speed as I mainly have the fan for white noise when I sleep - which it's perfect for. But not doubt this fan will come in handy during the summer, it does its job well without being overly cumbersome.

Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable iPhone Cable(6ft) Durable and Fast Charging Cable [Aramid Fiber & Double Braided Nylon] for iPhone 7 6s 6 SE, iPad and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Great Warranty - Long Live Anker, 2 Dec. 2016
No matter how many times I purchase from Anker, something still manages to surprise me.

This time it was the packaging. Having usually gone for the grey single braided cable it was a pleasant surprise to be greeted with a high quality case and box for the cable. It's a nice touch to the Anker experience.

But the real stuff we want to know is how does this cable perform? For me they work absolutely perfect and I know own 3 of them. They get thrown around, bent, twisted, pulled and they are still as if they came just out of the packet.

Now I'm not blinded, even Anker cables can and do break within 12 months and I expect at LEAST one of mine will. But, the amazing customer service and next day replacement service really does Anker justice. Basically, it makes it okay if one breaks.

Chuckit Ultra Ball M 2-Pack
Chuckit Ultra Ball M 2-Pack
Offered by SPonlineUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Bounce Too Much!, 2 Dec. 2016
It's not everyday you find an indestructible ball for your dog. These are perfect and are more of an investment than a toy - they float, they bounce, they fit perfect into the ball thrower.

The only problem is that they can bounce too much! Already lost one after a week. I purchased these when they were £10 so basically threw a fiver away (mind the pun).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8