Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Race Car Bank Craft Kit
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Race Car Bank Craft Kit
Offered by Grasshopper Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars But is a good little stocking filler, 21 Nov. 2014
This item is a lot smaller than I expected, and I am unsure how much money you could actually save up in it. But is a good little stocking filler.

Soft Nursing Pregnancy Pillow/Cushion - VINTAGE CREAM/PINK ROSES - WITH QUILTED COVER & EXTRA PADDING
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo doesn't do justice, 21 Nov. 2014
The photo doesn't do this product justice, its a really lovely quilted fabric and feels very good quality. Was dispatched quickly and packaged well. Very happy with my purchase.

Faith in the Fog: Believing in What You Cannot See
Faith in the Fog: Believing in What You Cannot See

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, and pulled me through my fog., 23 April 2014
Christmas 2013 depression hit me, I have struggled for years with it but last year it was really bad. I felt I had to hide it, my paranoia told me if I told anyone I would be taken out of the ministries I help with, that I wasnt a good enough Christian if I was feeling this way.
When I finally spoke to some one she mentioned "getting through the fog", later that day my Kindle suggested "Faith in the Fog", obviously God wanted me to read this book!
Jeff Lucas has saved me from my fog, his book is God centred and made me laugh and cry. But it made me realise not to hide, that God doesn't want us to go alone.
If you are reading this and have gone through, going through or know some one with depression read it. Even if you have never had depression read it! It opened my eyes to so many issues, and is one of those books you just keep quoting to people.

I can't thank Jeff enough for writing this book, the whole time I was reading I felt like it was written just for me. It is one of those books I will read again and again :)