Profile for O. Yeates > Reviews

Content by O. Yeates

O. Yeates "OY" (UK)

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Kindle - what a brilliant product, 25 Oct. 2012
After having had Kindle-envy for quite some time, I'm so glad I ordered this! I have only had it for a short while, but I am already a fan. The product itself is stunning; the screen is so crisp and easy to read. The light works brilliantly as well. There is very slight uneven lighting at the very bottom of the screen but this is minimal and only noticeable on full brightness (which isn't really required at all) - don't let the negative reviews about this issue put you off!

It was quick and painless to set up - took me only about 1 minute and I was already downloading/browsing the Kindle store. All in all a great product and for my first ever Kindle, I am impressed and delighted with it so far.