Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Slovenly_Dresswear" (Oldbury,Birmingham. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Simple Mahjong
Simple Mahjong

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 18 April 2017
This review is from: Simple Mahjong (App)
Addictive game! I love playing it and I'm so glad I downloaded it.

The Gift: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is talking about
The Gift: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is talking about
by Louise Jensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great author, 17 April 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I'm waiting for the next book by Louise!

Mobility Aid -Self Wipe Toilet Helper - Long handled Easy Reach bottom wiper
Mobility Aid -Self Wipe Toilet Helper - Long handled Easy Reach bottom wiper

4.0 out of 5 stars A way around using it., 10 Jan. 2017
I found a way to use it but it's not as it's designed to do. I wrap about 5 sheets of toilet roll around the end and tuck it in. I then have to hold onto the bath and squat as far as I can (I'm morbidly obese) and then wipe as much as I can then sit back onto the toilet. I have to unwrap the tissue and then do the action again until clean. It's not very nice, but needs must.
Hopefully my review will help others who are struggling to use this.

Design your Home for kindle fire
Design your Home for kindle fire

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps glitching, 22 Nov. 2016
THIS IS FAKE- NOT CROWDSTAR. DO NOT BUY!!
On my kindle it keeps glitching and freezing. It won't work at all now. Not happy.

Badger's Parting Gifts
Badger's Parting Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite book!, 21 Nov. 2016
I bought this for my daughter as her rabbit had passed away and she was struggling to cope. She's only 7 and although the book is more suitable for human's dying (like a grandma) it has helped her some way. She is more accepting that everything dies and when they leave it's their time to go.
This is such a touching story and I somehow managed to hold back my tears when reading it! I even searched for more books written by Susan Varley but this is the only one available.
I think every child should have a copy of this book so when it's time for someone to pass, they can read it and be comforted by it.

No Longer Safe
No Longer Safe

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 6 Sept. 2016
This review is from: No Longer Safe (Kindle Edition)
I loved the twists at the end of the book- they were brilliant!
With all of AJ Waines' books, the writing starts out quite slow and it's not until the end that you really get the twists that a lot of books start bringing out early on. For some it can be boring and make them quit early but I persevered and was rewarded with a great story!
I feel that her books are ideal for people that are extremely nosy- so we keep reading to seek out what has happened from the little clues she's given us from the start.

As for the research, I have never visited the area that she's writing about so it made no difference to the story for me (as it won't for anyone else!) The readers seem to forget that the writer is writing fiction, so her story is based loosely on the area- it's not a factual story!!

A Blind Eye: Book 1 in the Adam Kaminski Mystery Series
A Blind Eye: Book 1 in the Adam Kaminski Mystery Series

1.0 out of 5 stars Really really boring!, 12 Aug. 2016
I'm sorry to the author but this is just boring drivel. I wanted a crime fiction novel but it just droned on about Poland and politics. I managed 36 pages and that was pushing myself in the hopes it would pick up pace. Thankfully I got this free, I can't see how they could possibly attempt to sell it for £7!!

Coco Pinchard's Must-Have Toy Story: A sparkling feel-good Christmas comedy! (Coco Pinchard Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 31 July 2016
I've read all of Robert's books, this being the last. I loved all the Coco ones and am waiting impatiently for the next!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Produces a lot of acid., 11 May 2016
Please be wary when buying that this is an extremely strong tasting, acid producing capsule. I cannot stop burping a dreadful herby taste, I feel like I'm going to vomit from the amount of acid this has produced. Please be careful as £34 is a lot of money to waste on just 1 tablet!!!

Elliott Turkey Feather Duster with Long Handle
Elliott Turkey Feather Duster with Long Handle
Offered by AP Motor Store

1.0 out of 5 stars The handle is lovely and long- which is the one ..., 10 Dec. 2015
The handle is lovely and long- which is the one star, but the feathers come off on the wall so it leaves a bright pink trail along with the dust.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3