Profile for Steph > Reviews

Content by Steph

Steph

We All Go Traveling by (A Barefoot Singalong)
We All Go Traveling by (A Barefoot Singalong)
by Sheena Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by children, 14 Jun. 2013
I am a teacher and purchased this for my class. My 4 year old children loved the song. The enjoyed listening to the story, watching it on the interactive board and singing along. A must have in your classroom!

Dussel Red Cover For Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Newest 2012 Kindle : Neoprene Slip Case / Sleeve For All 6" Non-Keyboard Kindle Models

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jun. 2013
Slightly too small for my older version of the Kindle but still does the job perfectly. Is a tight fit which helps keep it safe. It goes with me everywhere and is holding up to continuous use well.

Child on a sled sledge small sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Christams SSLP2166
Child on a sled sledge small sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Christams SSLP2166

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but small, 14 Jun. 2013
This a fantastic charm. Excellent intricate detailing and looks fantastic on my bracelet. It is just a bit smaller than the other charms on my bracelet.

Silver Humming Bird Clip On Charm Will Fit Thomas Sabo Style Bracelets By Truly Charming®
Offered by Truly Charming®

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 14 Jun. 2013
This is a stunning charm. It looks fantastic on my bracelet. It looks very delicate and dainty with excellent colouring.

Truly Charming® Silver Plated Clown Fish Clip On Charm Will Fit Thomas Sabo Style Bracelets
Offered by Truly Charming®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Jun. 2013
The charm is excellent what it says it is and adds some excellent colour to my charm bracelet. Good quality.

Black Quilted Slip-in Soft Sunglasses Spectacles Pouch Case
Black Quilted Slip-in Soft Sunglasses Spectacles Pouch Case
Offered by Sunglasses_Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun. 2013
Great value for money and perfect size for my large sunglasses. Its easy to open with one hand and is soft on the lenses

Harley Zipped Travel Pillow Case
Harley Zipped Travel Pillow Case
Offered by Mobility Choices

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what expected, 30 Mar. 2013
The product does not have a full description. From the pictures I thought it would be the black case to make the pillow smaller however it is just a very expensive pillow case. Feels soft and will be nice to sleep on but not what I thought I had purchased. Also arrived after 4 days when I had paid extra for 1-2 day speedy delivery.

Wahl Chrome Ionic 2000W Hair Dryer
Wahl Chrome Ionic 2000W Hair Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Sept. 2011
A bit bigger than I expected it to be but arrived quickly and in great condition. Works perfectly and dries my hair super fast. great power.

Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - 7.5" (19cms) For All Leading Brands Of Clip On Charms. - Supplied In A Lovely Presentation Box Making It A Great Gift - Fantastic Value - Why Pay More?
Offered by B & W Quality Gifts In Silver Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Sept. 2011
Fantastic sale. Item exactlly what it was described and pictured as. Arrived quickly. Delicate looking but fits my charms perfectly. Thanks.