Profile for JimmyG > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Flickr
Flickr

5.0 out of 5 stars great app for sharing, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Flickr (App)
I use flicker for keeping my card collection on just I case something happens to them I can prove to the insurance that they exist so for that reason alone it's a great app. Fully recommend

Pinball Planet
Pinball Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars sluggish, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pinball Planet (App)
Don't understand the totally negative reviews it is an ok game but not a brilliant one, glad it was the free app of the day. The physics of the game is slow and sluggish pinball is meant to be fast and reward long play
This seems to been designed by folk who have never played a balliey game. Try it you might like it as for me well I shall be plating the better pinball games available on the fire

Elevation Mars
Elevation Mars

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Elevation Mars (App)
Every now and then a free app of the day comes along that shows exactly what a fire can do, and this is just that.
A excellent app that should be downloaded by everyone, but unfortunately it won't be and that is a massive shame.
Allows you to explore the landing sites, bodies of water, valleys, plains etc etc
It's just goes to show that among all the dross and games that want your money and data there is gold that just wants to be of interest and educate, one word for this BRILLIANT.

The Target (Will Robie Book 3)
The Target (Will Robie Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars good thriiler, 30 Dec. 2014
A good action thriller from a master of his game.
I said previously that I wouldn't read any more will robie books because the second one was rubbish, and I thought the writing was lazy. Well nothing attracted my attention and I was bored so I licked this one up, and I am glad I did. Back to his best even if the plot is a little unbelievable but that's what fiction is all about and this is a cracking read. I dropped it a point because it skimmed over some parts that needed to be fuller but it's really a very minor point. Looking forward to the next one.

Got, Not Got: Shirt Tales & Short Stories: The Lost World of Football Kits
Got, Not Got: Shirt Tales & Short Stories: The Lost World of Football Kits
by Derek Hammond

3.0 out of 5 stars Su h a shame could have been a great addition to the series., 26 Dec. 2014
I have loved other books in the series, but this one isn't up there with the rest.
The authors set the bar high and while the book is o.k. it just fails to make the Mark more championship than premiership.

That said it isn't a bad book but let's face it we all know some horrors that our clubs have worn. Yes the NUFC silver away shirt is in here but the pavel toon sunrise isnt, and I can mention some that are even worse.
Each club gets a double page spread one is pics of the shirts and the other a page description of said shirts and that's it. No funny stories no irreverent quips.
Sorry but compared to the others this was just lazy. No more for me from this series maybe it's ran it's course. Such a shameful was a great dads Christmas series as well

Totes Women's Ladies Original Slipper Casual Socks, Multicoloured (Penquin), One Size
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and warm, 19 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift.

Fun and warm, stops the wife complaining about the cold floors, the soles have little pads on that stop her slipping and she loves the fun design.
Happy wife, happy me

totes Knitted Mule Slippers With Supersoft Lining
totes Knitted Mule Slippers With Supersoft Lining
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good product goid price, 19 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife.

She reports that these are lovely and comfy. They arrived very quickly and well packaged. They are by totes and you don't stay in business as long as they have by producing rubbish. They are well made and different enough from the run of the mill slippers to be a little bit special.
She is happy and by extension so am I.

Bonmarche Womens Single Button Bed Jacket Pink Size 24-26
Bonmarche Womens Single Button Bed Jacket Pink Size 24-26
Offered by Bonmarche Official

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and soft, 19 Dec. 2014
Bought this as a gift for my wife.

It arrived quicker than expected, it was well packed and at a good price.
The item itself is better than I expected, it fits the wife well allows her free movement and she reports it's nice and soft.
Also stops her saying she is cold sitting up in bed, and with the price of heating going up and up that has to be a good thing.
All in all a good product delivered quickly and at a good price.

Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine #12
Sherlock Holmes Mystery Magazine #12

4.0 out of 5 stars good read that plays homage to Holmes, 3 Dec. 2014
A good mix of stories some good some bad, but none of them terrible. Like all story magazine's you will not please everyone with every story but that is what's good about this. This is the first one I have read I will be picking g more up every now and then.
I am not a huge holmes fan I enjoy reading the stories and these aren't all about holmes more in the style or a homage to the detective.
Only thing that I can't understand is the pricing of this magazine, none are the same price some are a few pence more some a few pence less.

Boggle
Boggle

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Boggle (App)
Another game that doesn't work correctly on the fire. Shsme

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20