Profile for Pauline Tremain > Reviews

Content by Pauline Tremain

Pauline Tremain

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kelly Preston Unscripted: John Travolta's "Hopelessly Devoted" Wife..EXPOSED!: Volume 1
by Robert Randolph

4.0 out of 5 stars Very revealing and informative with good sources of proof. Well worth reading., 14 April 2016
The emails and documentation backing up this book (see index) give power to what the author is alleging. I did not know about the Kirstie Alley link, nor about her double life, although John's is fairly well documented by The National Enquirer, and has been for decades. It was interesting to read, but the book is unedited although not to any great detriment; it reads well enough. The author clearly has a bit of a vendetta against the Travoltas because of their double lives and 'mistreatment' of their children for their 'agenda' of keeping all this information from the public. The most telling thing is that, for such high profile Scientologists, whose 'religion' is so anti-gay, both parties have multiple same-sex partners and seem to think nothing of the stark irony. I can see why Kelly would have to hide her lifestyle, which is the real pity here, especially in this day and age. Plenty more people throughout history have led similarly secret lifestyles, particularly the British Royal Family and others in their circles. I would recommend this book, though you have to bear in mind that the author doesn't appear to have any compassion, even though he expects it from his subjects. A very revealing read. I'm glad I read it.

Jason Natural Products Natural E.F.A. Hand & Body Lotion 235 ml
Jason Natural Products Natural E.F.A. Hand & Body Lotion 235 ml
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite moisturising enough for my needs, 8 April 2016
I would say it would depend on what type of skin issues you have as to whether this product is sufficiently moisturising for you. In my case, it hasn't been enough on its own, but I do like the fact that it sinks in quickly, is nourishing and not full of problematic ingredients, and it spreads easily. It just isn't quite rich enough and doesn't moisturise my skin sufficiently to use it alone. But I will use it up, it's too good to waste.

Lutein Advance Vision Support - Vision Formula Pills with Lutein, Bilberry, Zinc, Grapeseed & Essential Vitamins - All Natural Vision Capsules for Eye Health - Made in USA! ...
Offered by Kamire Health & Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Health Improvements, 8 April 2016
I have just started taking these, so am unable to give long-standing confirmation of their impact, but with all the additional nutritional values in them, specifically aimed at eye health, I am very much expecting to notice the benefits and feel very confident that they will go a long way towards improving my vision. I have taken lutein alone recently and noticed the benefits of better vision before they ran out; these are a replacement which offer far more than just lutein alone. I do my research before buying any supplements, and this product has been widely praised.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 2:08 AM BST

Crystal Puzzles (Skull)
Crystal Puzzles (Skull)
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant concept, visually stunning and a great present for the Lego generation (which is just about everyone!), 15 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Crystal Puzzles (Skull) (Toy)
Fantastic! We gave these to our grown-up children as Christmas stocking fillers. They are quite hard to complete - one did, one got to piece 35 of 49 and didn't complete it - but it's extremely well made and looks excellent when it's been completed. The pieces are shown on a guide and numbered so that you know which piece to try (several are extremely similar) and you have to be extremely dextrous as they're small pieces (about 3/4"-1" in size. Very good value for money! There are other models you can buy, but the idea of simulating a crystal skull is a pretty inventive and conceptually brilliant! I can't recommend it highly enough.

Global Health Trax Oxygen Elements Max 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Global Health Trax Oxygen Elements Max 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Offered by EuropaDepot

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxygenation - so important. Easy, quick and convenient to use., 11 July 2015
I am happy with my purchase. I can't say whether it works, but anything which oxygenates the cells is a really important addition to any supplements, and I am happy with the product. It's easy, quick and convenient to use in this little bottle.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 11 July 2015
Good fit, good colour, length is around my knee (5' 3"). Good value.

Green Tea With Kombucha - 16 - Bag
Green Tea With Kombucha - 16 - Bag
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tea!!, 11 July 2015
I do like this Kombucha Green Tea. As other reviewers have said, it is a little bit fruity in flavour, is light-coloured and very satisfying. Lovely as a drink at any time of the day or night. I will be buying more.

Quickshine Jewellery Bath
Quickshine Jewellery Bath
Offered by Quickshine

3.0 out of 5 stars OK..., 11 July 2015
This review is from: Quickshine Jewellery Bath
Thought it would work a bit better on a two-tone gold necklace.

Minetome Ladies Short Flounces Sleeve Slim Fit V-Neck Blouse Ol T-Shirts With Rivets Business Tops ( Green UK 10/12 EU M )
Offered by Buywell Soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, true to colour shown online., 11 July 2015
Saving this for my daughter as it was too small for me. Good quality for the money! Took a while to arrive, but it was from Hong Kong. I would recommend it, but in a larger size.

Dead Simple (Roy Grace series Book 1)
Dead Simple (Roy Grace series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now in a national theatre production, this was an excellent concept and I look forward to reading the book!, 11 July 2015
Not a book review, as such, but I thought people might find it interesting that this is now a national theatre production (July 2015) with a very notable cast, and is brilliantly staged.

I didn't know the book/story, and really loved it. An article in the theatre programme said how Peter James researched an initial story idea by spending half an hour in a coffin...and realised that the elderly man in the funeral parlour may have forgotten him, dropped dead, etc. and he may have been there - without significant air flow - until he died - and thus the idea for this novel was born.

I will be buying this book for my husband's holiday reading. I suspect the book is even better than the live stage production - and that's saying something.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6