Profile for jan > Reviews

Content by jan

jan

Page: 1 | 2
Vogstyle Women's New Cotton Loose Tunic Tops Doll Collar Sleeveless Dress with Big Pockets
Offered by Voguees
Price: £50.00 - £80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The material quality is good and it will get a lot of wear for ..., 3 Feb. 2017
This is loose but stylish. The material quality is good and it will get a lot of wear for casual summer days. I would have prefered a tiny bit longer.

P Ammy Fashion Women's Solid Color V-Neck Cotton & Linen Long Sleeves Blouse Dress Red Size UK 12
Offered by P Ammy Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 Feb. 2017
terrible quality. Avoid

Vogstyle Women's Round Collar Letter Floral Printed Straight Dress Deep Blue
Vogstyle Women's Round Collar Letter Floral Printed Straight Dress Deep Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a large loose easy to wear dress, 3 Feb. 2017
This is a large loose easy to wear dress. The hang of the material is heavy and good quality. I love to wear around grandchildren etc when I need easy clothes. It does not need ironing which is a bonus.

Youlee Women's Summer Embroidered Hem Short Sleeve Cotton Dress Fit UK 16-22 Whjite

2.0 out of 5 stars huge body, tiny arms, 3 Feb. 2017
This dress should be lovley but the size is all wrong. I am size 14 standard. This dress hung like a huge sac on the body but the arms were so tight i could not manage to get on easily. It is a pretty dress and the material of reasonable quality however the bad sizing makes it impossible to wear so it went back

Youlee Women's Cross V-Neck Side Pockets Sleeveless Dress Grey
Youlee Women's Cross V-Neck Side Pockets Sleeveless Dress Grey
Offered by Youlee

3.0 out of 5 stars I received a dull grey dress which is such a shame because the ..., 3 Feb. 2017
The colour is entirley different to the photo. I received a dull grey dress which is such a shame because the blue looked nice in the image. The hang is good and I will wear this often on casual days in summer. The material at the back appears different and of less good quality. I wish Youlee could just imrpove there quality control then I would buy more dresses from them.

Youlee Women's Summer Sunflower Hand Painted Linen Dress Blue
Youlee Women's Summer Sunflower Hand Painted Linen Dress Blue
Offered by Youlee

3.0 out of 5 stars ... is truley gorgeous but the quality of material just terrible. What a shame, 3 Feb. 2017
The print on this is truley gorgeous but the quality of material just terrible. What a shame. I kept and will wear a few times but because of poor quality it hangs poorly and won't survive many washes. Please Yolee keep the design and remake with more quality. I will be your first customer for such a product.

Walking The English Coast: A Beginner's Guide
Walking The English Coast: A Beginner's Guide
by Ruth Livingstone

2.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing if you want to learn about real walking., 23 Jan. 2017
dont buy this if you are a walker. The book is all about the obvious things for any one with even a bit of experience of walking.
We are planning a serious walk around the South Coast this summer. I hoped to pick up some walks and tips here but after a quick flick it became obvious that this is a coffee table book for people who dont get out and actually walk much

Tom Kerridge's Dopamine Diet: My low-carb, stay-happy way to lose weight
Tom Kerridge's Dopamine Diet: My low-carb, stay-happy way to lose weight
by Tom Kerridge

3.0 out of 5 stars nice guy dissapointing as a healthy cook book, 23 Jan. 2017
Tom Kerridge is obviously a lovley man and that made the book 3 stars. However as a cookery book for people wanting to loose weight forget it.
If I ate and cooked in the way of these recipes I would be more overweight.
This book is written by a hugley obese man who managed to get down to just a very overweight man I guess that should tell us something. He uses lots of cheap poor quality meat like mince and sausages. There is lots and lots of meat and little awareness of basing meals on vegetables. A whole chapter on omelettes? A whole chapter on sweet things and no chapter on veggies.

I guess it is what should be expected, good pub grub, but not how we should eat every day to be healthy.
My copy went directly to the charity shop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2017 3:23 PM GMT

Youlee Women's Abstract Printed Cotton Linen Dress for Spring
Youlee Women's Abstract Printed Cotton Linen Dress for Spring

1.0 out of 5 stars huge dress with tight arms, 17 Jan. 2017
I love the material on the dress and really wanted to love the dress however the cut was all wrong. I am size 12-14 and the arms were pulling tight however the dress was HUGE, I mean HUGE!!! It looked ridiculous and felt tight at the top. Shame. If Youlee remake with better cutting I would buy again. I have brought other dresses from this maker with more sucess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2017 8:16 AM BST

Sexy Women Art Printing Flower Irregular Personality Cotton Linen Sleeveless Vest Strap Long Dress Summer Skirt (Orange)
Offered by Belsen-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cut and fit for a very pretty day dress., 17 Jan. 2017
This dress is so sweet, comfortable and great to wear. It hangs beautifully. I am size 12-14 and wanted an easy wear dress for summer. This hangs a little fitted on the top and bust so it is not shapless, then balloons out at the bottom in a very femine and flattering way. I wear in now in winter with a black polo neck undernear and will wear in summer alone. I know I will wear and wear this dress for years.

Page: 1 | 2