Profile for jaws > Reviews

Philips Ladyshave HP6306/00  Wet & Dry Shaver - Battery Operated
Philips Ladyshave HP6306/00 Wet & Dry Shaver - Battery Operated
Offered by Seat Reserved

4.0 out of 5 stars lady shave, 3 May 2011
This came just in time for me to take to hospital as you are not allowed electric one's there, very please with it and again an item that is well worth it's money.

Kareco Unisex Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Yellow Gold D Shape, 6mm Band Width, Size V
Kareco Unisex Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Yellow Gold D Shape, 6mm Band Width, Size V

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding band, 3 May 2011
My mam bought this for my dad, they have been married for 53 years and he decided it was time to wear a wedding ring, he never takes if off and loves it. My mam was also very pleased with the value for money!!

Forever Friends 3D Plush Microwaveable Bottle
Forever Friends 3D Plush Microwaveable Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Microwave hot water bottle, 3 May 2011
Bought this as a gift for my niece as she is always cold and she loves it, it beats having to put hot water into a bottle and a lot safer. Great gift!

Tala Icing Bag Set In Tin, with 8 Nozzles And Icing Booklet
Tala Icing Bag Set In Tin, with 8 Nozzles And Icing Booklet

5.0 out of 5 stars Tala icing set, 3 May 2011
Love this product, has everything in I need to do my little hobby of trying to make cakes, absolutely love the tim as well, very old fashioned but nice.

Buckley Pave Set Hoop Earrings
Buckley Pave Set Hoop Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Buckley earrings, 3 May 2011
Don't think I would have bought these for myself as I did not think they looked like the picture when I received them. The person they were bought for did not say if she liked them or not and I have never seen her with them in, they were a lot bigger than expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars DKNY Red Delicious, 3 May 2011
This perfume is absolutely beautiful, you can guarantee if you wear it everyone seems to comment on how nice it is. It is worth every penny you spend on it and you always feel nice and fresh with it on.