Profile for N. Gittens > Reviews

Content by N. Gittens

N. Gittens

Beatings By Dr. Dre: Dr. Dre's Journey From Desperate Ghetto Youth To Billionaire Apple Exec-And The Girls He Beat Up Along The Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but sweet!, 16 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, due to how the writer wrote the background history of Dr Dre. (Whom I find is one unsavoury character, especially when it come to respecting females.)
Crawford wrote this book and injected a lot of comedy.
There is references to other members the hip-hop group NWA and the infamous suge knight.
I had a good belly laugh when he described ice cube early successs.
My only gripe is that it was too short! But I paid less than 80 pence, so I can't really complain.
I'm definitely gonna read the other books too.

Roar
Roar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Roar (MP3 Download)
I love this song! as it has a good meaning for all the wallflowers out there! with most Katy Perry's songs, the tune is catchy and with good meaning. I can see this being " a strong woman" anthem songs like Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive"

Silly Games
Silly Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Sounds Good!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Silly Games (MP3 Download)
I love this tune. as this was the first single I had own, as a 6 years old.so it brings back good memories of going to parties and evening seeing Janet Kay on top of the pops! :)
Janet Kay is one of the best lover rock sings out there.

Better Off Without Him
Better Off Without Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Better off without him by Dee Ernst., 21 Mar. 2014
Absolutely loved this book! It made me laugh, as the main character, Mona Berman, is funny, smart and strong woman who is a writer and mother of three, who is going through a divorce.
This story shows that there is always a light at the end of tunnel. All characters are well written and this an easy read' I am looking forward to reading other books from Dee Ernst.

Mummy's Little Helper
Mummy's Little Helper

3.0 out of 5 stars Mommy's Little Helper, 7 Mar. 2014
This was a
good book but ended to really quickly, just as I was getting into it , it ended so abruptly!
All the same it a lovely book that will help you to connect with your inner child.

Xylo Micro USB Mains Charger For The Amazon Kindle 1 / 2 / 3 / Keyboard 3G / 4 / Touch / Fire / Fire HD / HDX 7 & The New Kindle PaperWhite.
Offered by Xylo Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars xylo mirco USB Mains Charger, 10 Feb. 2013
After purchasing my Kindle Fire, I realised from reading reviews, that it doesn't come with a charger! And I didn't want to spend £17.99 for a charger sold by Amazon. This one was less than a fiver and the delivery service was quick. (I was given a date after Christmas, but received it a day after ordering it which was nice) and it is still working well.

My only gripe was that I didn't get a receipt, but after calling up the company, one was sent to me
the next day.
all in all a good service and will purchase from them again.

DEADLY DECISIONS (Keisha Cones series)
DEADLY DECISIONS (Keisha Cones series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly decisions, 4 Jan. 2013
This book is fantastic! I couldn't put it down! I read it in two days I'm gonna order part two now!!