Profile for Loubeelou > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Oko Plus Clumping Litter 10ltr 5000g
Oko Plus Clumping Litter 10ltr 5000g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kitty litter, 11 July 2017
This litter is probably one of the best litters out there. It doesn't smell, which is one of the most important points. It clumps easily and it's great for the puds. The only downside is it sticks to the cats paws sometimes and makes a bit of a mess compared to some litters, but apart from that it's defo our first choice.

Vinyl Powder Free Clear Examination Gloves latex free and comfortable to wear Med
Offered by BlackFeather

5.0 out of 5 stars You just simply need these!, 11 July 2017
These gloves are a godsend for...well anything really! I use these for the kitchen as I have a weird dislike for touching any raw meat or washing vegetables! lol These gloves are amazing as there are loads so you can just use them willy nilly. I have also used them for pulling weeds when I couldn't find my gardening gloves, so there a winner all round really! :)

CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa, Steel Grey
CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa, Steel Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab invention :), 11 July 2017
Bought this as a little jokey add on for my hubbies birthday as he always manages to spill his drinks that he balances precariously on the sofas arm. He was genuinely delighted with this as it fit perfectly and he has never spilt a drink since. Result!!

Viceni Laundry Bag with Integrated Handles, Polyester, Cream
Viceni Laundry Bag with Integrated Handles, Polyester, Cream
Offered by Viceni

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 July 2017
Bought this for the laundry in our motorhome. It fits perfectly out of the way and is a good size for when you've just been for a weekend away. Nice thick material and does the job beautifully x

Wild Turkey Rare Breed Bourbon Whisky, 70 cl
Wild Turkey Rare Breed Bourbon Whisky, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 July 2017
Hubby absolutely loved this! Expensive but worth it for a good quality bourbon. High percentage so watch the measures!! lol

American Chocolate Candy Hamper - Reeses, Hersheys, Peanut Butter, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth - American Sweets Gift Selection Box
Offered by Heavenly Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 July 2017
Bought this for my husbands birthday as an add on gift and he was so impressed! Made a change from the usual chocolate you buy over here so was a brilliant alternative. You get a lot for your money too, so is well worth it. Highly recommended!

Organic Chlorella Tablets - High in Chlorophyll, Protein, Iron and Amino Acids - UK Certified Organic Easy Swallow Chlorella Tablets by TheHealthyTree Company
Offered by TheHealthyTree Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Took for heavy metal removal but great for skin!, 10 July 2017
The problem with supplements is you can never truly tell if they are working or not. In any case after researching amalgam removal I had most of my metal fillings removed and was looking for a supplement to help eliminate any heavy metals. This supplement came up so I thought i'd give it a shot. First up, you get tons - I'm still on my first bag and have been taking roughly 4 a day for the best part of 3 months.
When I first started taking them, I adhered by the rules and took only one or two for the first couple of days and as expected, I did have an upset tummy by going to the loo with loose stools (or the poo's lol). This only lasted 2-3 days though and after that I was fine. I have only ever really increased to 4 a day, and if I'm being honest have absolutely no clue if they have helped with the original reason I took them for heavy metal removal however I did notice a difference in my skin. Initially I didn't put two + two together, but I wondered why my skin was looking better...somewhat clearer and more radiant. It was only after I started reading about chlorella again did I realise it must have been that. Needless to say I have continued taking them and my skin has maintained it's newly found radiance. They are quite obviously doing me good as my skin tells me so, for this reason I will quite happily continue to buy and take these on a regular basis. Recommended!

Aicok French Press, Glass Cafetière Coffee Maker Coffee Pot - 1L / 34oz
Aicok French Press, Glass Cafetière Coffee Maker Coffee Pot - 1L / 34oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to a coffee machine, 10 July 2017
Having never owned a french press before, I purchased this one after our coffee machine broke. My husband is somewhat of a coffee snob (or so I like to tease) so he wasn't expecting to be so pleasantly surprised by the good cup of coffee we got from this.
It's relatively easy to use - just measure and add the granules of however many cups you want, (we use goodlife coffee which comes with a measuring spoon) and pour in the same amount in cups of hot water. Leave for 4 minutes, then plunge. Voila! You get a darn good tasty cup of coffee! Cleaning is a synch too. I just rinse the filter part under hot running water and wash the vessel in hot soapy water or just rinse. You do get replacement filters, which we haven't yet had to use, but all in all this product is simple to use and produces great results every time. Highly recommended.
PS: Guess I should add that I somehow managed to smash our first one after banging it a little too hard on the side of the bin whilst trying to get the waste coffee granules from the bottom. I don't think this was any fault of the product but just something to be aware of when you are cleaning it.

Z for Zachariah
Z for Zachariah
by Robert C O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for teens, 10 July 2017
This review is from: Z for Zachariah (Paperback)
I read this book about 30yrs ago at school and it left such an impression on me that I was recently thinking about it and found it here on Amazon. I had no idea they had even made it into a film! Anyway bought it, read it, and thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely not a book just aimed at teens. It still captured my imagination 30yrs on and if anything, I appreciate the cleverness and how well it is written more than I ever did before.

Denman Tangle Tamer D90
Denman Tangle Tamer D90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you have hair extensions, 10 July 2017
Fabulous Brush!!!! I have easilock style hair extensions and this brush was recommended to me by my hairdresser. If you have or have had extentions, you will understand how any ordinary brush is simply a 'no no' for brushing through your hair from scalp to tip. This brush however, glides with ease over the bonds and is just awesome! I couldn't live without it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9