Profile for Jem > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Everything We Ever Wanted
Everything We Ever Wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 14 July 2016
Fab! I couldn't put it down and was sorry to finish it.

ZIG ZAG, STRAIGHT STITCH FOOT SNAP ON foot WILL FIT, BROTHER, JANOME, TOYOTA, NEW SINGER DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINES
Offered by Worldmarket2016

by Kenneth M. Adams

hyG W5210 Ionic Toothbrush Colour May Vary
hyG W5210 Ionic Toothbrush Colour May Vary

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 7 Jun. 2016
Just cleaned my teeth with it for the first time and REALLY does do exactly what it says. Just delighted.

A Daughter's Secret
A Daughter's Secret
by Eleanor Moran

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 16 May 2016
This review is from: A Daughter's Secret (Paperback)
I don't understand the negative reviews. I really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down and am looking forward to reading more from this author.

Clever Girl
Clever Girl
by Tessa Hadley

5.0 out of 5 stars Read It!, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Clever Girl (Paperback)
This is the first Tessa Hadley novel I've read. I found her to be a truly wonderful writer. If you enjoy thoughtful, intelligent, perceptive and entertaining I highly recommend this book.

Cuckoo
Cuckoo
by Julia Crouch

4.0 out of 5 stars I found I enjoyed the book more as it went on, 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cuckoo (Paperback)
I found I enjoyed the book more as it went on. I found that a lot of the book, particularly in the first half was full of pointless, boring detail that wasn't necessary. I just skimmed a lot of pages and skipped over then found myself doing that less and less as the book went on. I started to feel really drawn in round about two-thirds of the way in. However, I DID think the ending was really good -just the sort I like. I've lost count of the really great reads that have pulled me in from the start only to disappoint at the end but this leaves me feeling chilly.

Part of the Spell
Part of the Spell
by Rachel Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars Wove a spell around me..., 12 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Part of the Spell (Paperback)
I really love how Rachel describes people and places. She has a poetic, fairy-tale like approach to writing. Also, unlike many stories, I felt it did not let the reader down at the end. This will be one I'll keep in the bookcase instead of passing on.

Duronic JE7 Compact Silver Whole Fruit Centrifugal Power Juicer with Jug - 2 Years Free Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 July 2015
Extremely good juicer. Does a perfect job, easy to assemble, easy to clean, simple to operate. Arrived very quickly. Can't believe I've got such a great juicer for this price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3