Profile for Samuel nigh > Reviews

Samuel nigh

Accidental Hitman
Accidental Hitman

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny with an interesting story, 10 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Accidental Hitman (Kindle Edition)
The humour in this book was well thought out. The story was enjoyable to dive into. Read in a few sittings and I always enjoyed it!

A Map of Nowhere
A Map of Nowhere

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but did I understand it?, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: A Map of Nowhere (Kindle Edition)
This book flows really nicely, has interesting description and even subtle humour. I was enjoying it throughout but maybe it's just me that feels I'm missing something at the end? I was left just wanting a bit more.

Valentin's JOB APPLIANCES: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy! (humourous & funny books)
Valentin's JOB APPLIANCES: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy! (humourous & funny books)

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe this exists!!!!!, 18 Aug. 2013
Is this for real? It takes some balls if it is! A very quick read but I would recommend it to anyone. It is laugh out loud funny! Something that I can find challenging to do. The photographs and drawings really set me off!!

Coffin Dodgers
Coffin Dodgers

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets going with good humour, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Coffin Dodgers (Kindle Edition)
This book took me a little while to get into but I'm glad I stuck with it. Although repetitive at first, the humour of this book subtly crept up on me and left me entertained with a big smile.Will read the forthcoming sequel!

Apache
Apache

5.0 out of 5 stars ANTHEM, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Apache (MP3 Download)
Dance floor dynamite! We will always appreciate what Will Smith and Carlton Banks brought us! I played this at the start of a garage music set and it went off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3m XLR Male - Female Microphone Lead Cable Red
3m XLR Male - Female Microphone Lead Cable Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality, 12 Jan. 2013
Why do they use the word red?!! It's not red it's black, I know the picture is black, but just secretly hoped they would have gave med a red cable!

Caspa Presents Dubstep Sessions 2012
Caspa Presents Dubstep Sessions 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dubstep mix I've heard all year!, 16 Dec. 2012
Caspa is a beast, he effortlessly mixes his way through this alum that has his violent sound. I was suprised and pleased to find that there are also moments of souful beauty!