Profile for J. Gaddas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Princess Wishes Duvet Cover Set - Single
Disney Princess Wishes Duvet Cover Set - Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted granddaughter!, 10 Oct. 2012
I bought this for a 4 yr old granddaughter who is very into Princesses at the moment! She loved it! However, I didn't like the material as it is all polyester and I wonder if it might get a bit hot? Polycotton would have felt so much nicer.

High Society [DVD] [1956]
High Society [DVD] [1956]
Dvd ~ Bing Crosby
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 5 Feb. 2012
This review is from: High Society [DVD] [1956] (DVD)
I bought this for an elderly gentleman who had just acquired a DVD player and wanted above anything to have this film to watch. I promised him a copy which I had but then couldn't find it! Purchased it from Amazon and now there is one happy elderly gentleman!!

Marriage's Finest Self Raising Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 5)
Marriage's Finest Self Raising Flour 1.5 kg (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bake!, 5 Oct. 2011
I have had this product before but no longer able to get it so was thrilled to find it on Amazon!! It hasn't let me down and makes a wonderful victoria sponge, fruit cake or whatever. It's just a lovely product.

Adventus
Adventus

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful!, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Adventus (Audio CD)
Anita Skorgan has a most beautiful voice and sings with such feeling. This is partly a Christmas album but is still worth listening to at any time of the year. I can recommend it.

How to Stop Dieting and Start Living
How to Stop Dieting and Start Living
by Sue Prosser

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 13 May 2011
I didn't find this book easy to read at all. I found it very wordy (well you would expect that I suppose!)but in many ways I didn't read anything new. I am a Christian so the spiritual content wasn't a problem, but I can imagine someone who isn't a Christian might throw the baby out with the bathwater. There are some interesting concepts though which might just be the key to help someone. Try it for yourself!

Carols & Christmas Songs
Carols & Christmas Songs
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable!, 31 Jan. 2011
This is the first Bryn Terfel CD I have bought and it wasn't a disappointment. There is a lovely mix of traditional carols and new stuff and I would certainly recommend it for next Christmas.

The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer
The Grace Outpouring: Blessing Others Through Prayer
by Dave Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta read this!, 3 Sept. 2010
Brilliant story of how God can use today just ordinary people and bless so many in the process.

Some Enchanted Evening
Some Enchanted Evening
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy listening, 3 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Some Enchanted Evening (Audio CD)
Just loved this CD. Every song is interpreted so wonderfully. Much better than I expected.

Road to the Dales: The Story of a Yorkshire Lad
Road to the Dales: The Story of a Yorkshire Lad
by Gervase Phinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Sadly, a bit disappointing, 3 Sept. 2010
This was up to Gervase's usual standard in terms of quality of writing, but rather on the long side. Not quite so much humour as in the other books and I did wonder whether he really could remember in quite so much detail what a person was wearing or looked like, when he was only junior school age! Still worth a read though to get behind the man/author we have come to know and love.

Fiesta
Fiesta

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully exciting!, 5 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Fiesta (Audio CD)
This CD is brilliant. I bought it after I heard just one track and wasn't disappointed with the whole thing! It's hard to realise that this is a youth orchestra and is from a nation with no traditional background or love of classical music. Well done!

Page: 1 | 2