Profile for E. Baskerville > Reviews

Content by E. Baskerville

E. Baskerville (North Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Uzza No 1 Pro - Swim Cap - Silicon Swimming Cap - Long Hair, Thick or Short - Perfect Head Fit - Anti-Tear -For Adults, Matured Kids, Younger Kids, Boys and Girls - Swim Hat
Offered by Uzza.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long hair, 13 July 2016
Sooo, I have a lot of hair and a big head and usually struggle with regular swim caps, but this one is a good fit. Delivery was fast too, so very pleased. Not sure if the cap design makes me swim any faster, I swim like a donkey at the best of times!

Long Danile White Gold Plated Pendant Necklace with Clear Crystals From Swarovski By GoSparkling NL-68205
Offered by GoSparkling

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, 1 May 2016
I was a bit dubious, mainly because of the reasonable price, but actually this is a well made necklace. Sturdy and unfussy enough to wear during the day, makes it particularly good value, in my opinion. It arrived swiftly and in a practical red box. A nice gift to self, if you're stuck in bed with the flu on a rainy bank holiday!

Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg
Jalpur Stone Ground Sorghum Flour (Juwar) 1kg
Offered by Jalpur Millers Online (JMO Online Ltd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for gluten free baking, 20 May 2015
Perfect for gluten free chocolate chip cookies, adding texture to what can be a pretty tasteless and dry biscuit. I combined it with ground almonds and potato starch.

Hybrid Wiggle Long Sleeved Tie Dress, Red, Size 12
Hybrid Wiggle Long Sleeved Tie Dress, Red, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions, 15 Dec. 2013
When I first unwrapped this dress my little heart sank, it seemed so small and the fabric felt so artificial and skimpy. When I felt brave enough to try it on I was amazed. The material works like spanx to smooth and control any wobble and the cut is very flattering to my natural hourglass curves. The long sleeves in particular are an absolute godsend. Very pleasantly surprised.

Glamour You Bra
Glamour You Bra
Price: £14.30 - £20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Boobie-dishous, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Glamour You Bra (Apparel)
Works a treat for all my tricky wrap dresses. Admittedly, the bra itself looks mighty strange, yet it felt very comfortable and secure and I wore it all day. Good quality and delivery was super quick too. Highly recommended.

John Crabbie's Non Alcoholic Traditional Cloudy Ginger Beer 4 x 330 ml (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Dec. 2011
Good fizzy ginger beer. Not too fiery, in fact the flavour is quite complex with undertones of "lemon turkish delight". Bottles are quite heavy and ruined the box they were delivered in, but no breakages (luckily). Product was enjoyed by adults and children alike

Nextbase Click & Go Click 7 Lite Portable DVD Player with Car Safe Stanchion Mounting System

5.0 out of 5 stars We clicked and went..., 13 Dec. 2011
Foolproof, stress-free installation, despite having a flap because I didn't know where to stick the power adapter. My kids worked out how to operate the DVD unit quickly, so I can relax and leave them to it. Particularly happy with the quality of the build and the range of accessories included. Difficult to be objective about value as I was lucky enough to purchase this at a discounted price. Even delivery was brilliant. Ordered on Saturday night, delivered safely on Monday morning. Highly recommended.

Gas Jeans Beautiful W179 Slim Womens Trousers
Gas Jeans Beautiful W179 Slim Womens Trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jeans, 6 Aug. 2011
Beautifully soft out of the box, love everything, the curvy styling, the colour, the hanging loops, the secure stitching, the fit, the weight of the material, the steal of a price...you get the picture.
They even wash well.
So good, I ordered another (discounted) pair, the next day.

Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Heated Hair Rollers
Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Heated Hair Rollers
Offered by maSquare

4.0 out of 5 stars Big & Bouncy, 23 April 2011
Finally fed up with my Tresemme heated curlers, I decided to replace them with these and so far so good. I was after bigger bouncier hair without curls and yey! I've got it. Unlike the Tresemme product the curlers actually fit snuggly into the heating element, don't smell and there's more for your money.
Easy to use product, perfect for my mid-length hair but I wouldn't call them curlers, more like "bouncers".

The Art of Cupping (Complementary Medicine (Thieme Paperback))
The Art of Cupping (Complementary Medicine (Thieme Paperback))
by Hedwig Manz

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 31 Aug. 2010
Another excellent and useful Thieme publication. I'm a complementary medicine student wishing to expand my limited knowledge of cupping and this fits the bill perfectly.
Clear and plentiful photos coupled with clear, precise supporting text makes the book easy to use and begin practising with.
A useful and interesting addition to my ever expanding integrative medicine library.

Page: 1 | 2