Profile for E. Kay > Reviews

Content by E. Kay

E. Kay "Eeek" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Lolita 40CM Short Curly Fashion Women Mixed Pink Anime Cosplay Wig + Wig Cap
Lolita 40CM Short Curly Fashion Women Mixed Pink Anime Cosplay Wig + Wig Cap

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great value for a fancy dress wig, 2 July 2017
Firstly, I received it about 15 hours after I ordered it. That's a record for me.
And I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. People have commented on the quality. Personally I have seen wigs for the same price that are far inferior. This is great value for a fancy dress wig. Special commendation for the attention to detail in the parting. No visible mesh.

Irish Cob - Equidae - Papo
Irish Cob - Equidae - Papo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Irish Cob - Equidae - Papo (Toy)
Exactly as described.

Victor Reusable Fly Trap (Includes Bait)
Victor Reusable Fly Trap (Includes Bait)
Offered by Bivyz Bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars I had no luck with this, 29 Jun. 2017
I bought this because I have a home office with a fly problem. My dog brought in a... I really have no idea, except that flies it as much as she does. I got rid of "it" but the flies stuck around to party. In fact, as I type this there are two flies having a tete a tete right on my monitor. So I ordered this product hoping that the flies could take their party to a watery grave. However, after over 24 hours of what I can only describe as murderous intent, this product has not stopped the fly party. In fact, it's a rave now. I'm looking at the fly trap and its empty. My morning coffee caught more flies than this fly trap.
If the situation changes, I promise to come back and update.
UPDATE: OK, it seems that it's all location, location, location. The trap hanging outside my office caught one fly after a few days. I moved it away as a breeze was wafting the awful smell in my direction. My husband just pointed out that after a few hours on the other side of the garden - it is almost achieving lift off as its so full. Go figure.

Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Brown
Parrot Zik 2.0 by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Form and Function, 26 Jan. 2017
I love these headphones so much. They are beautiful, comfortable, functional and definitely the best headphones I have ever owned.
The accompanying app is brilliant and easy to use. There are so many surprise features that really make sense. Such as the way it stops the music when you push the headphones off one ear to hear an announcement or someone asking you something and then restarts the music when you put them back.

[Powerful & Fast Charging] External Battery Charger Jackery Thunder 10050mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Aluminum Portable Power Bank for iPhone 7, Galaxy S7, iPad, Tablet, and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid battery, great value for price, 26 Jan. 2017
A great battery and charged my phone as fast as the connection to the mains.
My only warning is that is does have some heft to it - mine weighed 243g. Because of that, it's not one for the handbag. I bought it for business travels and I am really happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, quality phone case, 10 Dec. 2016
Best phone cover case I have ever had. Definitely great value for the money. It comes packaged in a quality box so it would make a great gift. Looks and feels way more expensive.

Salad Samurai: 100 Cutting-Edge, Ultra-Hearty, Easy-to-Make Salads You Don't Have to Be Vegan to Love
by Terry Romero

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 5 Oct. 2015
These are wonderful. My only gripe is that I wish there were more!

RADIUS SCUBA Right Hand Toothbrush, Pack of 3
RADIUS SCUBA Right Hand Toothbrush, Pack of 3
Offered by Union Jack Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Radius, but not keen on these, 5 Oct. 2015
I bought a Radius toothbrush last winter while travelling in the States. It basically ruined me for normal toothbrushes as I genuinely loved it. So I was chuffed to see this deal for the Scuba make. I received them just over a week ago. However each brushing session seems to result in a bristle or two becoming dislodged and me fishing it out of my mouth. I also accidentally swallowed one which was unpleasant. I like Radius but these seem cheaply made.

Shut Up Brain!
Shut Up Brain!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will LLOL (literally laugh out loud), 15 April 2014
This review is from: Shut Up Brain! (Kindle Edition)
Funny, wry observations on family life with young children, awkward social moments, and navigating social niceties in the workplace. Mr. Conmy brilliantly catalogues those moments when that voice in our head gives us bad advice and leaves us wanting the world to swallow us whole at that very moment. They are his experiences, but we all laugh out loud because anyone who has been left crimson after a social faux pas or an innocent, but terribly direct question from a child can relate.

I am looking forward to his next instalment as his children begin school, he hits his next “significant birthday” and more people who put the ‘strange’ into stranger sit next to him on his train journeys in to London….

Paul Frank Bag Shoulder Bag - Headphones Black Fuschia Pink
Paul Frank Bag Shoulder Bag - Headphones Black Fuschia Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Stylish, 24 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a school bag for my daughter over 6 months ago. This bag has taken a beating and constantly been overfilled with school books. I am happy to report that it is still looking good. No busting seams. No breaking straps. Great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2