Profile for E. M. Santanche > Reviews

Content by E. M. Santanche

E. M. Santanche (London, UK)

The Family Court without a Lawyer: A Handbook for Litigants in Person
The Family Court without a Lawyer: A Handbook for Litigants in Person

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
It's very useful and complete.

ReWork: Change the Way You Work Forever
ReWork: Change the Way You Work Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting ideas in this book, 3 Oct. 2013
I would love to work together with those guys at 37signals. They would inspire me. They have very unconventional and inspiring ideas for start-ups.

Sandberg Mousepad / Wrist Rest
Sandberg Mousepad / Wrist Rest
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., 6 May 2013
I find this mousepad very comfortable. It sticks on the desk very well even now that it has a lot of dust stuck under it. I haven't washed it yet, but it seems to me that it shouldn't be too difficult to wash.

Mens M/L Black Thinsulate Insulation 40 gram Fingerless Gloves
Mens M/L Black Thinsulate Insulation 40 gram Fingerless Gloves
Offered by PARIELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 6 Feb. 2013
These gloves have a story. I ordered them precisely while snow was slowing deliveries down. I didn't get them at all. They got lost in the snow. The seller sent me a replacement pair and this time delivery has been very fast. Very kind of them. The gloves are very warm, they fit perfectly. I've just to use the touch pad of my laptop because I find it difficult to use the external mouse while wearing the gloves. Good packaging.

Pure Guarana powder from Brazil 250g
Pure Guarana powder from Brazil 250g
Offered by vitanatura

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 6 Feb. 2013
The product was well-packaged and it has been delivered very quickly. The guarana powder seems pure and genuine. I tried a teaspoon of it in a mug of soya milk and the energizing power is real. I expected it to be weaker. Instructions for use are concise but adequate. There is a website and maybe there are recipes, but it's in German.

Rayovac Type 13 Hearing Aid Batteries (6 Pack)
Rayovac Type 13 Hearing Aid Batteries (6 Pack)
Offered by HAB Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Dec. 2012
No problems, fast delivery, good packaging. I can't say much about the quality of this product because I don't use my hearing aids very often. I find the batteries exhausted when I wear the hearing aids because they tend to discharge even if I don't use them. So, I don't know if these batteries are long-lasting or not.

Vans Lpe Canvas, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Deep Forest, 7 UK
Vans Lpe Canvas, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Deep Forest, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 12 Nov. 2012
These shoes are very comfortable. Maybe the most comfortable I ever had in my life. They fit perfectly. I like their colour and the make. Very satisfied.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. It works and it's cheap., 3 May 2012
Very good. It works. The pressure of the air is good. The can gets cold as is has to do because of the compressed air coming out and cooling it down. No problems with the delivery.

The Fear of Freedom (Routledge Classics)
The Fear of Freedom (Routledge Classics)
by Erich Fromm

5.0 out of 5 stars Freedom will scare the coward, 5 Jan. 2012
Fromm writes clearly and is easy to understand. However, fear can prevent people from accepting a truth even if it's well explained. Fromm describes one type of fear: fear of freedom. He describes three kinds of people dominated by fear: the Authoritarian, the Destructive and the Automaton. This book is important because it shows you how full-of-fear people teach their children to become full of fear as well. There are also precise observations about how our society enslaves us using fear. All the observations Fromm makes are really up-to-date.