Profile for MFM > Reviews

MultiWare Laptop Desk Adjustable Portable Stand Laptop Table For Sofa Bed White
MultiWare Laptop Desk Adjustable Portable Stand Laptop Table For Sofa Bed White
Offered by multiware

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little laptop desk, 6 May 2017
Yep! The instructions to put it together was in Chinese. But easily worked out by the pictures. When I thought I had finished assembling it, I had 5 screws & 4 washers left.. Once I turned it upside down I was able to work out where the remaining bits went. Did have to mallet down a plastic part into place. The wheels have tiny press down brakes, didn't think I'd use them but because I have hard floors they are very handy. Very pleased with my purchase..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2017 12:18 PM BST

QBL Lazy Susan 6 Inch Square bearing 119.12x 152.4x7.93 MADE IN THE USA
QBL Lazy Susan 6 Inch Square bearing 119.12x 152.4x7.93 MADE IN THE USA
Offered by Engineers Mate

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 26 Jan. 2017
This is the second one I have brought. Soldering turntables from jewellery making shops can be ridiculously expensive. Most of them do not turn as smoothly as this became they do not have ball bearings. Just place your soldering blocks on top and you are ready to go. I brought this one for torch firing enamel jewellery. I did have to drill holes approximately 2/3 into the soldering board for the tripod legs so the tripod didn't topple over. This was simple, quick to put together and I have a great tripod turntable for enamelling or torch soldering the metal from underneath.

Metalsmith's Book of Boxes & Lockets
Metalsmith's Book of Boxes & Lockets

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but you do need some experience with working with metal., 26 Jan. 2017
It took my dyslexic brains a little while to understand this book in the Kindle format but it was worth sticking with it. I am half way though my 1st box (cylinder with a lap joint) and it is going well. I would not recommend it for complete beginners. You would need to have some experience with working with metal. It is a very good book.

Half Apron With Pocket (Black)
Half Apron With Pocket (Black)
Offered by Classic Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep! Fantastic, 26 Jan. 2017
Love this apron. Brought it to wear while working in the craft room. It has a good 'width' which helps because I am not a slim person.

Yongse 50pcs Stainless Steel T Pin DIY Modelling Brooch Badge Sewing Crafts 38mm Length
Offered by Sanying Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 2 Jan. 2017
Brought them to use with a honeycomb block when soldering with a blow torch. It does the trick when I need something bigger than dressmakers pins to holds the items steady while the solder melts. Also I use it if I am soldering on something like a 3mm jump ring to a pendant to reduce the chance of the jump ring melting before the pedant has even reached the right temperature. Very handy.

Walplus 120x120 cm Wall Stickers Arabic Numbers Wall Clock Removable Self-Adhesive Mural Art Decals Vinyl Home Decoration DIY Living Bedroom Office Décor Wallpaper Kids Room Gift, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars yep, very pleased with it., 2 Jan. 2017
Arrived very quickly, eventually got round to putting it up today, it seems to be keeping good time & it looks great on the wall. Did make the mistake of pressing the numbers down firmly as I went along. What I should have done was placed the numbers lightly on the wall, step back & check it, make any corrections then press the the numbers down firmly. Instead, after I had finished it, I realised 2 of the numbers were in the wrong places & it took the wallpaper off behind the numbers when I removed it. Fortunately the damage doesn't show.

sourcingmap® Diamond Rotary Grinding Wheel Disc 3.0mm Shank Dia Mandrel 5 Pcs
sourcingmap® Diamond Rotary Grinding Wheel Disc 3.0mm Shank Dia Mandrel 5 Pcs

4.0 out of 5 stars Yep! Good product., 21 Jun. 2016
Will be ordering more at a later date. Would love to have known the length of the screw or the maximum size disc it can take before I ordered but it's such good value I ordered anyway.

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Humm!, 29 Sept. 2015
I find some of the chapters in this book (& the previous one) a slightly tougher read. The characters and the conversation they have, in my opinion, has not been written to the same quality as the first 3 books. I am half way through this book, so fingers crossed, lets hope it picks up!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very, very good flush cutter, 29 Sept. 2015
This is my 2nd micro-shears from Xuron. And I am amazed by the price, my first one cost about £14. Fantastic flush cutters which greatly reduced some of the work when working with silver or cooper wire. Before I discovered these I was using side cutters (do not use side cutters for jewellery making, they are more trouble than they are worth).

sourcingmap® Plastic Elastic Strap Closure A6 Size File Folder Bills Pouch Holder Yellow
Offered by Ascot City

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 29 Sept. 2015
Because it has the elasticated closer, it expands much, much more than my other mini file with press stud closer. In fact, it also expanded loads more than the cardboard one I have, also with elasticated closer - that one tore on the 1st day & had to be superglue back together. Also love the colour & will be buying another one of these tough little files shortly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3