Profile for Z. Shears > Reviews

Content by Z. Shears

Z. Shears "zls1984" (Bradford Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear
The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear
by Walter Moers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 28 Jun. 2013
This is a great book for children, my daughter is 9 and we love it. It is a very thick book so one that would take some time to get through. I as a parent love its content and illustrations, some are a little scary but other than that they are fab. It is a well thought out book and one that will be my favorite for years to come.

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
Easy enough to put togher although rhe blue covers come off when my cat plays. Also my kitty looses interest after a few minutes.

My cat is 12months old so not sure if its her age

Gener8 1000W Hand Held Steam Cleaner in Aqua with 220ml Capacity and 10 Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars good little cleaner, 6 Dec. 2012
Not a bad steamer does the job, only problem is the steam time is roughly 5 minutes. Easy enough to refill but bw careful as it gets very hot where you refill. As long as you read the instructions and let the pressure out its not a problem to refil. Can be frustrating if its a big job your doing like windows and tiles.

Lindt Advent Calendar 160 g
Lindt Advent Calendar 160 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 27 Nov. 2012
Sorry amazon over priced I just got this for 2.99 from B and M

This is nice chocolate though so would be worth it at the right price. You even get a mini choc santa yum

My Health Coach: Manage Your Weight (Includes An Exclusive Pedometer) (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Health Game, 7 Jan. 2012
I bought this product as I am useless at getting my self motivated to loose weight. Since leaving work I knew I would be less active and wanted to get something to give me tips to get moving.

Ok I have not played everything in the game so can not fully say what it is like.But I like the how simple the game is, its not full of big words and is very simple to use. The tasks that it gives you are ok although some I would struggle to carry out. It is good that it gives you things to do but its not what I though it was, although I am happy to carry on using it.

It is a good game that is worth buying if you need a few helpful hints and tips.

Raising Happy Children For Dummies
Raising Happy Children For Dummies
by Sue Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 4 Sept. 2010
Really use full book for those struggling with daily parenting. Plenty of tips and practical advice that is easy to follow.

As with all Dummies books this does not let you down, I would recomend the books to friends.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2011 1:11 PM BST

The Penny
The Penny
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice service thank you, 14 Jun. 2010
This review is from: The Penny (Paperback)
Would recommend this book it is a really good reminder of how not to let life get you down.

Page: 1 | 2