Profile for Leah Hulse > Reviews

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum - Classic Beige
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum - Classic Beige
Offered by BEST UK DEALS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2017
Apart from the fact that I have a dry skin patch on my face and the foundation went orange on the dry patch, this product is great!! Use it everyday and really does stay on for the whole day. Good coverage 😀

So you want to be a Psychic Medium: I share with you some of my life and some of my teaching

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 4 May 2017
A very uplifting book which describes one man's journey to becoming a psychic medium and how you too can develop your skills. An easy to read guide with links for further guidance throughout your training from the author himself. I'm very much looking forward to the next book.

Ladies Women's Fashion Designer Front Pocket Grab Tote Handbag Trendy Quality Messenger Shoulder Bags CWS00366 (Grey/White)
Offered by Chloe Ward Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality: ), 25 Jan. 2017
Bought from this brand before and was buzzing to buy a new bag!! Great quality :) :)

My Horse
My Horse

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 27 Aug. 2015
This review is from: My Horse (App)
Love this game had it for ages now only 4 stars because i think gems should be easier to gain

The Baby's Coming: A Story of Dedication by an Independent Midwife
The Baby's Coming: A Story of Dedication by an Independent Midwife

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 15 Mar. 2014
Wow, this book had me gripped. It has been so well written that I was able to visualise every moment like I was there. I'm now sad that I have finished this book, but looking forward to Virginia's next one.