Profile for TributeTamar > Reviews

TributeTamar

Doctor Who Dalek Factory
Doctor Who Dalek Factory

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Lego I have ever built, 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Doctor Who Dalek Factory (Toy)
The Lego pieces are too flimsy and each time you connect a bit the rest falls apart. There are too many little pieces rather than more robust bigger pieces. You do not even get a solid base board.

My son and I struggled to follow the instructions and in places the instructions just skipped steps. My husband could not put it together as his hands were too big (not really that big).

It took hours to assemble (and I am an experienced Lego builder). Once built it is no use for playing with as soon as you touch something it falls about and so totally disappointing.

I would only recommend this if you wanted to just build and put on a shelf. It does not stand up to being played with. We also had the same experiences with Cyberman Conversion chamber and Tardis.

Only good points can say is really helps with courting skills and was not too expensive.