Profile for Westie > Reviews

Oppo: Hernia Truss (Single-Sided) OP2149 - Medium Right
Oppo: Hernia Truss (Single-Sided) OP2149 - Medium Right
Offered by SDA-Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that comfortable, 10 Jan. 2017
I bought this to seek pain relief while I wait for surgery. I have been a little disappointed really. I don't find it that comfortable unless I'm sitting down. The pad is shaped and quite hard. I'm tempted to remove it and replace it with some softer material. I think a lot is getting the right adjustment, which I've not found easy.

Light In / Light Out
Light In / Light Out

4.0 out of 5 stars I just happened to stumble across it and liked the sound, 25 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Light In / Light Out (Audio CD)
I believe Mortal Tides are all teenagers.. I just happened to stumble across it and liked the sound, which has shades of a folk sound to it but isn't really a folk album Indie-folk maybe?
Well crafted songs, a good range of instruments and a feeling of warmth all make this a very good debut. I'm sure there is more to come from this band.

Lineaeffe Carbo Cast 14' 3 Section Beachcaster
Lineaeffe Carbo Cast 14' 3 Section Beachcaster
Offered by Fishing Republic Company UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job and at a reasonable price but if you can afford it a more expensive rod might be better., 25 Dec. 2016
I bought this as I wanted a long Beach rod. I haven't used it much. I have found it on the heavy side. It does the job and at a reasonable price but if you can afford it a more expensive rod might be better.

Jet Plane and Oxbow
Jet Plane and Oxbow
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a listen, 25 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Jet Plane and Oxbow (Audio CD)
I only discovered Shearwater recently and was amazed to learn that this is their eighth album as it sounds so fresh and full of ideas.
Their sound is polished and melodic underpinned with really good vocals and keyboards. Easy to listen to but innovative and holds your interest throughout. Recommended.

Wi-Fi Range Extender, JCG 600Mbps 802.11ac Wall Plug Wi-Fi Repeater Dual Band Booster with WPS Button, Ethernet Port and Travel Adapters (American, British, European Standard) -AC600
Offered by JCG Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product -has definitely improved my wi-fi set-up., 17 Oct. 2016
Early days but this has proved itself as a really good purchase,certainly better than a previous range extender I bought. My only grumble was that it took me a long time to set up and access the menu information. This could have been due to an issue in my property, as others don't appear to have had problems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2016 3:38 AM BST

Nina Ottosson Dog Treat Maze Activity Toy - Large
Nina Ottosson Dog Treat Maze Activity Toy - Large
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars My Westie loves this !, 20 July 2016
Worked better than I expected. He loves it !

VonHaus 710W 115mm Reciprocating Saw Vari Speed Corded Recip Sabre - Rotating Handle - Multi Use - 2 Blades Wood Metal Cutting - 230V
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value saw, 20 July 2016
Great product. This saw is really great value for money. I've used it to cut through 6 inch+ tree trunks, it takes time but does the job. Invest in some decent blades when you buy the saw, as the ones that come with it aren't really good enough quality.

On Hire
On Hire

5.0 out of 5 stars Better known as India Electric Co. - great CD, 20 July 2016
This review is from: On Hire (Audio CD)
Better known these days as India Electric Co. Cole and Joseph are two talented young musicians from the West Country now based in London.
This is their first CD (since released another) and full of great tunes that are original, catchy and well executed. Their style is difficult to pigeon hole, folk maybe, with a gypsy side to it, european traditional, I give up but its good.

Betron MC500 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers - Black
Betron MC500 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Real value for money, 20 July 2016
I've been really pleased with this little speaker. It generates a good quality sound and adequate volume for my needs. The bluetooth works well. Not least great value for money.

Rentokil FS58 Spider and Crawling Insect Trap
Rentokil FS58 Spider and Crawling Insect Trap
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Mar. 2016
Very effective, but you can get your fingers sticky trying to fix them to the ground.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4