Profile for Jo Jo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Australian Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream 50ml
Australian Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great healing cream, 19 April 2013
I am very pleased with this tea tree cream it is none greasy and absorbs into the the skin easily. I have been using it two weeks for acne and it seems to work very well unlike other treatments i have tried. I also got bitten and i used the tea tree cream on that which seems to have cleared it up nicely. Delivery was very quick. Only one down point it does pong a bit but i use it at night so it's not a problem for me.

Theo Klein - Braun Toys - Toaster
Theo Klein - Braun Toys - Toaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Braun Toaster, 11 April 2013
I got this toaster for my 19 month old toddler has he is obsessed with my toaster! He likes it very much. The toaster comes with two slices of bread that you push down and after about 30 seconds the toast pops up and make a ding sound. My little boy finds it very funny when it pops up. Only one small thing i paid £12.99 for this and I have seen other toasters in the super market that are alot cheaper (not sure if they are has good though). Dispatch & delivery was very quick and my little boy is happy with it.

Smoby Bon Apetit Kitchen
Smoby Bon Apetit Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars Simba Smoby Kitchen, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Smoby Bon Apetit Kitchen (Toy)
I got this for my 19 month old son. He seems to like it a lot. It was easy to put together but the stickers do bubble if you don't smooth them very carefully and even though i was careful i still managed to get a few bubbles! The oven door sticks a bit too, but my little one is still able to get into it. I wish the fridge had shelves in it I thought when i looked at the picture before buying that it had. All in all it is a nice kitchen and my little boy enjoys playing with it (it is for him and not me!) Delivery was very quick.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it!, 8 April 2013
I got this for my son. He is 19 months old and thinks the trolley is great, he plays with it for hours. He runs around filling it up with all his toys. I got him some toy fruit & Veg and packets to go with it. I agree it is a little flimbsy he has had pulled the front apart but it went back together no problem. It also came with a few fruit & veg which i thought was good for the price. Delivery was very quick. I hope it lasts a while.

Wooden and Non-Woven Toy Book Storage Unit
Wooden and Non-Woven Toy Book Storage Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storage unit, 6 April 2013
This is a great storage unit for toys that are not too heavy. It keeps all my toddlers books tidy and the other trays we use for his jig saws and building blocks. It comes flat pack with a set of instructions and is fairly easy to assemble. Delivery and dispatch was spot on and it arrived quickly.

Charles Bentley Kids Jungle Safari Wooden Table & 2 Chairs Set Children'S Bedroom Playroom Nursery Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little table & Chair set, 6 April 2013
I order this for my toddler. The table is a nice size, brightly coloured with animal pictures on it. It comes with two chairs that have backs shaped like animals that are really cute. It comes flat packed form with a set of instructions and is easy to assemble, we had it done in about 20 mins. Dispatch and delivery was very quick, excellent service from seller.

Simple First Words Let's Talk
Simple First Words Let's Talk
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational & Fun, 3 April 2013
I got this for my 19 month old son. It arrived Saturday and already he has started to associate some of the words with the pictures. He loves it when he gets it right and we make a big fuss! I hope it last for a while.

Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
by Igloo Books Ltd
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book, 3 April 2013
I got this for my 19 month old son. He started to learn the song a while ago but this has really helped him along he sings the 'ei ei ooo bit'. The book has lovely illustrations and makes animal sound noises as well has the Old Mac Donald tune. My little boy loves the chicken noise he giggels at it all the time. I think it is well worth the money he's not put it down since I got him it and he even takes it in the car when we go out.

CASDON Little Shopper Fruit and Vegetable Basket
CASDON Little Shopper Fruit and Vegetable Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 Mar. 2013
This is a great little basket of fruit & veg. There is a good selection and it's just the right size for kiddies hands. It's great for learning my little boy the words for fruit & veg. He loves emptying and filing it back up again. I also got him a shopping trolley to go with it. Excellent seller, the basket was dispatched & delivered quickly.

3rd & Bird - Bird's the Word! [DVD]
3rd & Bird - Bird's the Word! [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars 3rd & bird - Bird's the word, 24 Mar. 2013
I got this DVD for my son he just loves 3rd & bird. I had already got him the muffin land DVD. This dvd contains several stories that are fun, bright and colourful. Delivery & dispatch was quick.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9