Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Leigh Murphy > Reviews

Content by Leigh Murphy

Leigh Murphy "Leigh" (Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 5S Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty Belt Clip Holster] Apple iPhone 5S Case Compatible with iPhone 5 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector, Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper (Pink/Gray)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, great protection., 5 April 2016
Built in protection for the screen was a great bonus. My daughter loved it and the phone is perfect.

iPhone 4S Case, ULAK 3in1 Shockproof Combo Hybrid Hard Rigid PC + Soft Silicone Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S (Black+Black)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection that looks great!, 29 Mar. 2016
Gave my old iphone to my 7 year old. This case is not only immensely protective, he loves it as it looks so "cool" :-)

Marcato Atlas 150 pasta machine Chrome, Silver Wellness
Marcato Atlas 150 pasta machine Chrome, Silver Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Chunky Goodness, 9 Sept. 2015
It is solid and a joy to use, we've made pasta three times and all three times have been a pure joy. A great addition to the fan if the Italian kitchen.

Karabar Cabin Approved Wheeled Bag 55 x 35 x 20 cm - 3 Years Warranty! (Black/Sky Blue)
Offered by Karabars UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy flimsy flimsy, 9 Sept. 2015
Won't stand alone, wobbly, the right size but on Ryanair it got put in the hold and split the first use. Buy a gym bag.

BLACK Replacement Digitizer Touch Screen Front Glass + Tools & Adhesive For Apple The New iPad 3 3th 3G/WIFI Version -BY Sky_Trading
Offered by verydeal

1.0 out of 5 stars Glue NOT in place and NOT good enough at all., 23 Oct. 2014
The plectrum broke, the online instructions I was urged to google varied immensely in detail, but the absolute best guide I found was here
note this is a 2 hour video. It took about 2 hours to remove everything, my glass was pretty smashed.
The stickers were not glued to the screen as indicated so I had to place them on myself. The glue is absolutely terrible and was missing from one critical section. Initially there were a lot of dead spots, so I had to repeat the process until I found the error. I emailed the producer about the glue not being in place, the dead spots and the lack of glue and was told to return the item which would cost me as much as a new as they do not pay for return postage, not to mention I would then have no screen at all in the meantime. They were polite but I can't recommend this product.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red
Offered by buy1more-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, 29 Aug. 2013
4 stars because the volume is not too enhanced. The sound is excellent and the battery lasted well over 8 hours.

Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Time to Run High Visibility Reflective Running Bib Vest-3 Colour
Offered by Time To Run Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars One size - for small women maybe, 6 Dec. 2012
It truly is a bib. I gave it to my wife as when I run in winter I have other outer clothes on (funnily) and this simply looked like a childs bib on me. I am 166 cm and 71 kg (a small guy with broad shoulders). It is also a type of netting not a solid vest which I feel was not accurately represented on the picture.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2015 12:55 PM GMT

SILVER STYLISH CHROME SERIES HARD BACK CASE COVER & FREE MIRRORED SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 4S

1.0 out of 5 stars First can't see, and then broke., 31 Oct. 2012
The silver screen I had to remove after 30 min. It severely reduced the sensitivity of the screen touch and made it all but impossible to see in most lighting situations. The case itself is very inflexible and broke after 1 month. Avoid.

Homefront Slim Pro-XV1000 Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt (NO REPLACEMENT PADS OR GEL REQUIRED EVER)
Offered by Direct Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work after 2 uses, 11 Oct. 2012
First I have to praise Amazon for the absolute ease with which this was to return. I printed a packaging slip, packed up the useless belt and had a full cash return including postage within 30 days. Easy and very effective. Made this experience one more reason to shop at Amazon.
The belt worked the first time only. Then, only one side operated even after testing the contacts and increasing the settings as recommended. If I replaced the batteries, it worked the first time after this sometimes but did not allow for an increase in intensity, so basically I could only ever use the A1 to D1 programs with no progression. After trying this for a few days, this option stopped and the belt stopped working altogether.
Very happy with the return policy but unless I got a dud this product was utterly useless.

Plantronics GameCom 780 Open Ear Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound
Plantronics GameCom 780 Open Ear Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound magnificent, 16 Sept. 2012
These are lovely and comfortable, gaming sessions over 6 h without discomfort. They are quite warm though. The sound is simply excellent, the Dolby function really brings the movies and gaming experience to life. Personally I switch it off if Chatting at the same time as then it's a bit weird. All told, an excellent value for money comfortable fantastic sound headset.

Page: 1 | 2