Profile for unable2trace > Reviews

unable2trace (Manchester, UK)

The Best of Go West
The Best of Go West

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Go West, 13 April 2011
This review is from: The Best of Go West (Audio CD)
It's not until you listen to one of these Greatest Hits CDs that you realise how many great songs Go West actually released. A firm favorite and a constant request for the CD player at my office!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Kindle, 8 Feb. 2011
This is THE best gift for the person who reads a lot!

My husband gave me the money to buy myself this as an early birthday present because I read so much. Even he agrees that it is the second best gadget in our house (the first being my iPod!) I love it to bits and always carry it with me (even in it's leather case, it fits easily in my bag)
My only gripe is that even with the 3G and Wireless off, I am only getting about 2 weeks of battery power, but that might be due to the ammount Im reading.

I love it because it's handier than carrying a load of books around.
My husband loves it because there are no longer stacks of books around the house!

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 8 Feb. 2011
I was really pleased with this Kindle Cover. It is sturdy and makes reading my kindle feel more like reading a hard-backed book, without too much weight. Wish I'd have ordered it in blue, though!

The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
by Shauna Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars "Oh my god, I've done that too!", 5 Mar. 2008
If you've ever thought you were alone in your weight-loss struggle, this book is the funniest, most honest account of a journey that millions of people start, but very few finish.

Shauna is brave and I think it takes real guts (excuse the pun!) to send your experiences out on paper for the whole world to see. It's a relief to know I'm not the only person in the world who hides chocolate wrappers!

Shauna has motivated me to start back on the right track with my own weight loss (I'm considering taking up Vampire Technique jogging!)