Profile for Inverey > Reviews

Content by Inverey

Inverey

Page: 1 | 2
TUFFskinz TS-100 Handmade Leather Case for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S - Pink Crocodile
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 5 Oct. 2015
Good quality - holds phone securely - excellent case.

The Return of John Macnab
The Return of John Macnab

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit turgid..., 21 Sept. 2015
I'm afraid I found this book disappointing and have struggled to find the enthusiasm to complete it. At times the story is freeflowing and entertaining but at other times it seems bogged down in political dogma that does little to enhance the story.

DTK® New Battery for Toshiba part number PA5023U-1BRS, PA5024U-1BRS, PA5025U-1BRS, PA5026U-1BRS, PABAS259, PABAS260, PABAS261, PABAS262, 6cells 4400 mAh Satellite L850 Series battery w/ 12 Months Warranty

Portable Charger RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A solution to being off the grid?, 22 July 2015
Bought for a daughter travelling to far flung parts with intermittent access to mains power. Device works as advertised - looking forward to hearing if it stands the rigors of travel.

Grandma Gatewood's Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian Trail

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 26 May 2015
Great story - show's that it's never too late for a big adventure!

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple solution for music in the car, 26 May 2015
I purchased this device to avoid having lots of CDs littering the car. Uploading music was simple and performance via the car's audio system is excellent.

Sasol Birds of Southern Africa
Sasol Birds of Southern Africa
by Ian Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Field Guide, 22 July 2013
I bought this book and Newman's for a trip to South Africa. I bought both as I was visiting with a friend and thought that it would be good to have two reference guides. In summary I would say that they are both first class as a field guide. My friend preferred the Sasol edition whilst I seemed to pick up Newman's first. Recommended.

The Spring Madness of Mr Sermon (Coronet Books)
The Spring Madness of Mr Sermon (Coronet Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, 22 July 2013
I first read this about 30 years ago and stumbled on it the other day.

Some of the concepts may seem outdated but I found it as entertaining as when I read it the first time.

The Kingdon Field Guide to African Mammals
The Kingdon Field Guide to African Mammals
by Jonathan Kingdon

5.0 out of 5 stars A great reference book, 22 July 2013
I bought this to accompany me on a safari to South Africa and found it invaluable as a reference guide.

Kenneth Newman's Birds of Southern Africa
Kenneth Newman's Birds of Southern Africa
by Kenneth Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Field Guide, 22 July 2013
I bought this book and sasol's for a trip to South Africa. I bought both as I was visiting with a friend and thought that it would be good to have two reference guides. In summary I would say that they are both first class as a field guide. My friend preferred the Sasol edition whilst I seemed to pick up Newman's first. I liked the fact that Newman's had a 'tick list' included in the index which was helpful in keeping track of many new species. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2