Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Lagos, Nigeria)

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by media vault

4.0 out of 5 stars I cried (for all the good reasons), 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
I watched the film on a plane because I missed it in the theaters. Was a bit of a tear-jerker (I'm a very grown-up man), as it demonstrated the rites of growing up and leaving a certain stage of your life behind. Guess it helped (or didn't) that I had just sent my eldest son off to college (same age as the character). Very well recommended.

Asa
Asa

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut Album, 9 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Asa (Audio CD)
I have previously heard a couple of singles from this debut album, as it has been having airplay on the radio stations for some time. I actually went looking for the artist when I heard "Eye Adaba (The dove)" sometime early last year with no luck. I was surfing on satellite TV when I saw Asha on Euronews "Le Mag" program and that she was an opening act in France this weekend. I went to my CD store and was told she came out with the album 3 weeks previous. I picked up 2 immediately, intending one as a present. I like most of the tracks with "No one knows", Bibanke and Iba being my favorites now. My kids are also falling in love with it. I see a bit of India.Arie, Tracy Chapman and othe "non-conformist" styles, with a unique overprint of her Africaness within all the tracks. Like my daughter said "her music makes a lot of sense (she's 10 years old). I wish Asha all the best, and I am going to buy a few more copies as gifts to others.

Discovering Religions: Islam Core Student Book: Core Edition
Discovering Religions: Islam Core Student Book: Core Edition
by Sue Penney

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Intro for Children, 11 May 2005
I bought this book for my kids, and on a trip to South Africa, gave it to my nieces there. The book lays out the basics of the religion of Islam in simple language and focuses on the worlwide aspects of the religion. I would recommend it to anyone with a basic interest in Islam, or for teaching your kids the basics.

Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter
Belkin Mobile Cassette Adapter
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

1.0 out of 5 stars How could they do this to us?, 11 May 2005
I bought the Belkin cassette adapter at Heathrow a couple of months ago, and stuck it in the cassette player of my 528i (99 model). It broke down immediately. Trying to see what happened, I found out that the gear sprockets were broken, and it was nigh impossible to do anyting about them. The construction was also quite cheap, and nothing compared to the cassettes I used to play as a kid (when I was a bit more destructive). I would give zero stars if that were available.Highly UNrecommended