Profile for helenr > Reviews

Content by helenr

helenr

Page: 1 | 2
Loud Distribution Female Skinny Twilight - Team Jacob T-Shirt Black 4330SKBPS Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Team Jacob, 12 Oct. 2012
Lovely soft skinny black tee with a very apt design! Will probably be wearing it to see the final film next month!

Walker Scalp Protector 1.1 fl. oz/32.5ml
Walker Scalp Protector 1.1 fl. oz/32.5ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On!, 12 Oct. 2012
This product is such a good idea; you just dab it on before your lace glue and it creates the perfect surface for the glue to stick to, whilst protecting the skin from the solvents in the glue. I can't recommend this product enough! Definitely worth the extra money as it saves you from having to touch up all the time.

BMB Super Hold Super Lace Glue 0.5oz
BMB Super Hold Super Lace Glue 0.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks Like Glue!, 12 Oct. 2012
I've tried a couple of glues on my lace wigs and this one is definitely the best. It stays down for around 2 weeks and hardly needs any touch ups. Plus the extra brushes you get in the box to apply the glue are really good for getting into tight spots, much better than the one in the lid. Highly recommended.

Dreamweaver MX 2004 Right from the Start (Right from the Start guides)
Dreamweaver MX 2004 Right from the Start (Right from the Start guides)
by Flora R. Heathcote

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the beginner, 12 Oct. 2012
Bought this to accompany my college course. Contains nice little tutorials in order to help the reader gain confidence in using Dreamweaver.

Ricco 068U Super Fast USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 High Speed Flash Pen Drive Disk Memory Stick 16 GIG GB Support Windows and Mac OS Great Gift (16GB Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't Buy Another One, 12 Oct. 2012
I like the design of this product but the quality is extremely poor. It broke within 24 hours of being used and failed to register on the computer as an external drive. Had to send it back for a refund.

Disco Ball Friendship Bracelet With 9 Crystal Set Beads - Black
Disco Ball Friendship Bracelet With 9 Crystal Set Beads - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Showy Shamballa, 12 Oct. 2012
I bought this to go with a silver one I had. Although it was slightly bigger, it was still made to the high quality of my silver one and I was really pleased with the colour of black (as some shamballa bracelets are quite grey).
Also, the magnetic beads on the end were a nice additional touch and stop them dangling in my dinner!

Nokia BL-4C
Nokia BL-4C

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Fit, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Nokia BL-4C (Electronics)
Bought this as my original battery was starting to tail off and lose its charge a lot quicker than normal. New battery fixed that instantly.

CABLE BLACK DOOR / WING MIRROR PASSENGER SIDE
CABLE BLACK DOOR / WING MIRROR PASSENGER SIDE
Offered by Ultimate-Styling

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 12 Oct. 2012
The lever to adjust the mirror on my original wing mirror was broken plus it had a few scuffs so I bought this to replace it.
Fitted in perfectly with minimal effort.
Good price and quick delivery too.

Apple iPad 2 & iPad. 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader, for USB Keyboard, SD, MicroSD, Mini USB and Sync Pictures/ Photos and Video to iTunes
Offered by eZoneUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs a computer?, 12 Oct. 2012
Great little gadget for transferring data from memory cards. Makes life easier as you don't need a computer to get your images into iTunes.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun but poor quality, 12 Oct. 2012
I bought this for a festival I went to in the summer. I am a size 8, sometimes 10 and so bought the size small. Unfortunately, the sizing of the one I bought appears to be for someone much shorter than me! I am 5'5" so hardly a giant but I found that the dress barely covered my bum. I had to wear it with shorts and tights to maintain my decency..
Also, the coloured trim on the gloves and that which was on the leg cuffs was different; the gloves had purple like the rest of the dress but the cuffs were pink (I left those at home!)
In summary, good fun for the event in question but could definitely be made to a higher standard.

Page: 1 | 2