Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "http://www.cairnwell.co.uk" (Scotland)

I spy, I Saw Her Die (BOOK ONE): a gripping, page-turning cyber crime murder mystery conspiracy thriller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug. 2016
Really enjoyed story from start to finish. Great characters will a good plot and storyline. Would recommend everyone to read this book.

Bullet Women's XF-1 Golf Club Set - (Silver, 5-SW, Right Hand, Driver, Graphite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clubs, 16 Jun. 2016
Bought for my daughter who has started playing golf. Rather than get a junior set went for a ladies set. Clubs are great and would recommend, takes a bit longer to arrive as the clubs came from Germany.

Five Hundred
Five Hundred

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Five Hundred (App)
A good game.

Canon SELPHY CP720 Portable Photo Printer
Canon SELPHY CP720 Portable Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Printer, 23 Nov. 2006
I just received this yesterday and i am amazed at the quality of the prints it produces. As good if not better than you would get from a high street or online print facility. The printer works on a dye rather than ink process and the paper passes through the printer 4 times (each of the 3 colours and a glossy coat) to create the finished product.

I cannot use pictbridge with my new camera as it is a samsung but my nikon works perfectly. Pictbridge is like a mini firewire/usb port at the front of the printer. But the SD card works in the defined slot. And there is usb ports on the side of the printer.

I think the previous reviewer mentioned that they have a fuji camera and they use the XD card (if i am right). XD cards can be a problem as they are generally not well supported .

Have not connected printer to my computer yet but you do not need to as the colour lcd screen on the printer shows you the images that you can print from your memory card.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2015 4:14 PM BST