Profile for Mr. P. J. Garrett > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. J. Garrett

Mr. P. J. Garrett (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)
The Alchemist's Secret (Ben Hope, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 18 Jun. 2016
Never thought I would enjoy this genre but to my surprise it was a gripping tale that was hard to put down and did not jump all over time like so many other stories that make you wonder if you are coming or going. A beginning, a middle and a pleasant end.

A Day at the Office
A Day at the Office

4.0 out of 5 stars A light read, 18 Jun. 2016
Sounds like quite a few work places I have been in in my lifetime with all sorts of hidden agendas going on. While not riveted to the book I kept coming back to find out what happened next. It's a light hearted easy to read tale.

The UK Referendum: An Easy Guide to Leaving the EU (Kindle Single)
The UK Referendum: An Easy Guide to Leaving the EU (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars More research., 18 Jun. 2016
Like most people I have had very little real facts about this most important decision as both sides are intrenched in ever increasing vitriolic unhelpful exchanges. Some just unquestioning patriotism while others have less admirable motives that doesn't help an individual make an informed choice.
This short easy to understand reasoned presentation is a breath of fresh air in all the unpleasantness and hype.

24 pcs Vakuum Cupping Set with 12 magnetic heads, Acupunkture therapy
24 pcs Vakuum Cupping Set with 12 magnetic heads, Acupunkture therapy
Offered by Hula-hoop-shop EU

4.0 out of 5 stars No idea why this seems to help, 12 Jun. 2016
Went to a acupuncture Lady who used this method and I have no idea why but it seemed to help so rather than pay £40 a visit I bought my own kit for about £18.
It arrived on time well packed and I am quite happy with the purchase. Why only 4 stars well as I say it seems to work and I still can't believe it! The acupuncture Lady instructed me how to use it even though it would loose her a customer.

Very British Problems: Making Life Awkward for Ourselves, One Rainy Day at a Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Toungue in cheek, 24 April 2016
Presented in typical British self-effacing tongue in cheek manner.

Secrets of the Sea House
Secrets of the Sea House

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the descriptions of the island and its people., 17 Mar. 2016
A very enjoyable read the only downside is it was very hard to put down.

PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door 755EF - Medium, Brown
PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door 755EF - Medium, Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than it looks, 17 Mar. 2016
Seems a bit flimsy but has survived our pup charging through at full tilt without damage. (Yet)

Pet Platter Bolt On Pet Bowl, 600 ml
Pet Platter Bolt On Pet Bowl, 600 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 17 Mar. 2016
It is what it is. It works well on the dog cage and was delivered well packed and on time

North of Here
North of Here

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: North of Here (Kindle Edition)
As this book is not my usual read It took a little while to get into it but I'm glad I did. I enjoyed the ebb and flow of the story always wondering if there was a happy ending. (Read it yourself to find out)

A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one for my library., 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Kindle Edition)
Nice read. The more I read the more I see myself. A Victor Meldrew with attitude.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8